PDA

View Full Version : DMap problems

Nimono
12-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Okay, I'm having a problem with one of my DMaps. When I enter the dungeon the DMap is set to, there are 4 doors in the entrance room (and I only set 2, one at the north end and one at the south end). There are also bats. Plus, when I work on the map on ZQuest, all screens (except screen 80) have their screen numbers set back by 1 (i.e, if you set a warp to screen 43, you'll warp to screen 44 instead, unless you set the warp number to 42). Is there any way to fix this without copying the whole map onto a new map number and having to redo all warps? (I have a screen set to screen 80, but it's an item room, just like the screen is set to be for.)

rocksfan13
12-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Reposition the scroll bar on the bottom of the dmap diolog box. Move it until the rooms are where they are supposed to be.

Nimono
12-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Whew... Okay, thanks!

I was wondering why the rooms moved when you moved the scroll bar....

Nimono
12-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Oh, and on another subject...

If you change the icon for the sword, will the sword beams look like the sword? For instance, if you changed the sword icon to a Wand icon, would the beam look like the wand or the sword? I need to know so I can use this for a new quest...

DeFray
12-07-2005, 05:18 PM
I believe that the sword beams look the same as the sprite for the sword when Link swings it. So yes-if you made all the sword sprites look like wands, then the beams would look like wands as well.

Nimono
12-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Okay, I just found that out myself. Thanks anyways!