PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

TheWanderer
12-07-2005, 01:54 PM
I was just wondering cause the thought crossed my mind, has anyone done sprites or made a custom game involving a female Link. Now don't get me wrong I'm not weird or anything the thought just came to mind when I was looking at the sprite sheet.

DeFray
12-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Didn't you get to choose to be a female Link in the SNES BS Link game?

Aegix Drakan
12-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Try the "evil castle" quest, or maybe "zelda's quest for link"

the sprite used in "evil castle" is called female hero, and is over at PureZC.com

rocksfan13
12-07-2005, 03:15 PM
The one in Zelda's Quest for Link is Princess Zelda.

Aegix Drakan
12-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I realized. I just thought TheWanderer was looking for a game with a female heroine.

King Aquamentus
12-07-2005, 03:38 PM
You mean like, it's still Link, only this specific incarnation of Link (and there are many) is a girl? I've thought of that myself. It would be interesting...

I'm not saying this in offense of his design, but I noticed that the Link from Alttp (in my opinion) looks a slight bit feminine in the game's artwork. That's what made me think about the idea. Anyways, I'd still play a quest if it had a female version of Link. That could make for an interesting twist on Zelda games.

TheWanderer
12-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Thats what I was thinking too. I'm actually thinking of makeing a NES zelda quest and editing the sprites to make them look female.