PDA

View Full Version : Labyrinth of Dinus Released

Brasel
12-07-2005, 01:43 PM
http://www.geocities.com/narshecaves/dinus.html

Please excuse the appearance of this webpage. It sucks, I know. Until I get back to where I can connect my own computer to the internet, it'll have to be here on this page.

Anyway, any information pertaining to this quest can either be found on the previous thread I made or the readme inside the zip.

3 years in the making. Not a whole lot to show for it, but I think you'll like it. Its a solid dungeon crawling quest that has about a medium challenge. I mean, I suck, and I made it through the final level with no problem. I knew where everything was, but still.

I hope you enjoy this quest. And if you live in the United States, you're un-American if you don't play the only quest this year released from a warzone...just kidding.

boram_c
12-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Explain why Ganon appears in the third screen, just before the entrance to the first dungeon.

VI3T_DR@GON
12-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Yea, I wondered that too, but good quest so far! I am in the Aquamentus place. Just got the boots. What do I do next? I cant find anymore keys.

Brandon
12-08-2005, 02:59 AM
There's a small problem in the gohma room.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/807/lod2iz.th.png (http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lod2iz.png)

The door is impossible to unlock. If you could remove the conveyor and upload a new version I'd be happy. :)

sasja
12-08-2005, 10:17 AM
stuck in the temple of sand. in the upper left room the door won't open. and I didnt find the boss

Brandon
12-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Bomb the floor.

sasja
12-08-2005, 10:28 AM
I did bomb the floor but not on right spot I think

Brandon
12-08-2005, 10:39 AM
In the room with the 3 stalfos and 2 blue leevers, there are cracks beside the south door that can be bombed.

oceansoul22
12-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Ummmm what am I supposed to do at the Haunted Gallery???
I've found the store, the Heart Container piece and a bunch of random places I can't get around????

I've truly done nothing in this part but the first floor, the second floor is a little bit hard to figure out

Thanks

Brasel
12-09-2005, 08:37 AM
I updated the quest. The bugs that you guys pointed out to me should be fixed. Download at the same site as before. www.geocities.com/narshecaves/dinus.html (http://www.geocities.com/narshecaves/dinus.html)

Yea, I wondered that too, but good quest so far! I am in the Aquamentus place. Just got the boots. What do I do next? I cant find anymore keys.
There are two keys in the Halls of Aquamentus. One is in the basement area and one is one screen left and one screen down of the enterance.

stuck in the temple of sand. in the upper left room the door won't open. and I didnt find the boss
Right above the door you enter the room from, there are some broken tiles, bomb that.

Ummmm what am I supposed to do at the Haunted Gallery???
I've found the store, the Heart Container piece and a bunch of random places I can't get around????

I've truly done nothing in this part but the first floor, the second floor is a little bit hard to figure out

Thanks
If you haven't passed the Temple of the Sand and The Pit, you won't be able to proceed in the Haunted Gallery. You'll recieve the flippers on the ground level floor of The Pit, you'll need those to cross a little pond of water in the Gallery. There should be a button on the floor you step on to raise the water so you can swim in it. When you find the Hookshot in the Gallery, the rest should be cake to get through, even if you don't have the lens of truth, which isn't too tough to find either. (its in a shop)

sasja
12-09-2005, 09:17 AM
at the end of digdogger nest the key ends up in the wall and it is not possible to end the level. is this a bug you have repaired in the newest version?

Happo
12-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Just where is the entrance to the Pit? I have searched the Dugeon Entrance, the Halls of Aquamentus, the Temple of Sand, and the first parts of the Haunted Gallery. I don't have a clue on where else to go.

Brandon
12-09-2005, 08:26 PM
The entrance is in the room with the magic boomerang.

captlagnaf
12-09-2005, 10:48 PM
I have found the whistle and have gone in every room available at this time and have not found a way to use it. Looks like I need the hammer in one room to proceed. Any help please?

chrais
12-10-2005, 06:31 AM
im in a bit of trouble here,

im facing the hydra in wizrobe place

and i cant really win with my current equipment, but when i lose, i restart at the boss, so theres no way for me to continue the game unless i beat the hydra somehow........ will i need to start again

Brasel
12-10-2005, 08:55 AM
at the end of digdogger nest the key ends up in the wall and it is not possible to end the level. is this a bug you have repaired in the newest version?Oops. Missed that one too. You can still buy another key in the key shop in the first floor of the Haunted Gallery. *EDIT* And another bit of information. There isn't anything you really need to proceed in the quest behind that locked door. There is some information about where to go next and a warp to a room in the second hallway that you can't get to normally, but there isn't anything in there. As long as you can turn back and go through the level, you'll be okay.

I have found the whistle and have gone in every room available at this time and have not found a way to use it. Looks like I need the hammer in one room to proceed. Any help please?You have to go back through the ground level part of the Pit level to get to The Curtain Maze where you'll find the hammer.

im in a bit of trouble here,

im facing the hydra in wizrobe place

and i cant really win with my current equipment, but when i lose, i restart at the boss, so theres no way for me to continue the game unless i beat the hydra somehow........ will i need to start againIf you have the Magic Sword and the Blue ring, you should be fine. Just keep hacking away at it. A good strategy is to force your way into the middle of the Hydra and slash your sword until you kill at least one or two of the Gleeoks. Whatever Gleeoks you kill won't reappear when you restart, so eventually there will be only one or two left. I killed it with the white sword and the blue ring, so it IS possible, it will just take a multitude of deaths to do it in. I honestly forgot to make an exit warp out of that room. I messed up, yet again.

Sorry about all the bugs guys, at least the quest is getting a good beta testing. Thanks for playing...

sasja
12-10-2005, 12:08 PM
thank sir anthony I did buy a key and I'm now stuck by the hydra. I missed the blue yring and have the third sword but can't stay long enaugh a life to kill one hydra. I died when tree heads are flying.

musictopia10
12-10-2005, 05:14 PM
I am stuck in the Temple Of The Sand. I have the boots. After going in, I went left. After killing all the bats, there is a key. However, how do I get to it? Tried everywhere to go left. Could not do so. How do I get the key so I can continue the quest?

Brasel
12-11-2005, 09:43 AM
thank sir anthony I did buy a key and I'm now stuck by the hydra. I missed the blue yring and have the third sword but can't stay long enaugh a life to kill one hydra. I died when tree heads are flying.
Unfortunately I can't send out a bug update right now. I'm kind of busy with the whole job and Iraq thing seeing as we're leaving soon and the internet has been questionable with speed and what-not. The blue ring was in the shop that you could warp to if you bomb a hole to the south in the second room of the Haunted Gallery.

I am stuck in the Temple Of The Sand. I have the boots. After going in, I went left. After killing all the bats, there is a key. However, how do I get to it? Tried everywhere to go left. Could not do so. How do I get the key so I can continue the quest?
Bomb north in that first room.

sasja
12-11-2005, 11:44 AM
That is a pitty I liked the quest. now I wil wait till you have enough time to mak an update.

Happo
12-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Are there any items I am missing before I enter the final dungeon? I have the blue boomerang, 12 regular bombs, silver arrow, grey power glove, dark green ring, level 3 sword, regular keys, and all the items needed before you get the mirror shield.

captlagnaf
12-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Could someone give me a clue as to where the power glove is.I am in the whiz robe wing and it looks like I need it to proceed

fajz
12-12-2005, 02:10 PM
After beating the Wizzrobe Wing it says to go to "The Pits" ground floor to enter
Ganon's Dungeon. Where is this entrance on "The Pit's" ground floor? I have beat the ganon that you fight before you enter the Labirinth but don't understand what is ment by going to the ground floor of the pit to enter Ganon's Dungeon.

Blackbun
12-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Could someone give me a clue as to where the power glove is.I am in the whiz robe wing and it looks like I need it to proceed

Yeah me too. I'm good except for that dang glove :odd:

Brasel
12-13-2005, 09:47 AM
The glove is in the Garden of Evil. Its not hidden either, no bombing or anything to get to it. Look around a bit, you'll find it.

Sorry for the crappy bugs, I should be able to fix everything this week, seeing as I'm in a better place to right now...

ms_zelda_lady
12-14-2005, 01:09 AM
I've just started playing this quest and I'm stuck already. I'm walking in circles in the Hall of Aquamentus. I have the boots, shield, blue magic and even bought the arrow in the shop. Got the aquamentus but don't know what to do next. Can't figure out how to get rid of the water to get to the right side of the map so I can't get there.
What am I supposed to do?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

rocksfan13
12-16-2005, 02:29 PM
I have found the whistle.

Just where is the whistle?

ms_zelda_lady: When you beat Aquamentus, walk out of the room thru the passageway instead of taking the warp. The water, you can't get rid of. You need the flippers.(The Pit)

ms_zelda_lady
12-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks rocksfan. I'll go do that later.

ms_zelda_lady

dafeedil
12-18-2005, 03:15 PM
I think I beat the first level, the Hall of Aquamentus after defeating the 2 dragon guys, and got the boots in that level (I still can't figure out what they do, I can't walk on spikes w/them), now where do I go? seems like everywhere I need to go, I need the ladder, which I don't have.

rocksfan13
12-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Look at post #27 to move on.

The boots allow you to walk on spikes without injury as long as you have magic. If you have no magic they don't work.

I still need to know where the whistle is.

Brasel
12-18-2005, 05:09 PM
The whistle is at the end of the Haunted Gallery after you defeat the dodongos. And the step ladder is in the Temple of the Sand after you get the key by bombing north in the first room. Its not too hard to find. Sorry guys, I've been busy, and when I'm not busy, I'm not in any mood to update the quest and what-not. Getting ready to come home in 20 days!!

dafeedil
12-20-2005, 11:22 AM
What's the best way to get the Patra guy in the pit? I'm having a hard time with him

rocksfan13
12-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Need help finding the amulet, or whatever is used to see invisible things.
Anybody know where it is?

Bobbie
12-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Need help finding the amulet, or whatever is used to see invisible things.
Anybody know where it is?

The amulet is in the Water Works. You have to get the key in the Water Works first, then go to the lock block and the amulet is behind it in that direction.

tonym
12-25-2005, 11:16 PM
I was wondering if soemone can tell me where to find the Curtain Maze again. I stumbled across it once but now I cannot find it. I read that it is accessible from The Pit but I've been all through there and cannot find it.

Thanks

rocksfan13
12-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Help! Stuck at Hydra and can't replenish anything! Even after a save. There is no way to go back! Do not have enough life to defeat monster. Either make it so one can replenish their potions or pm me a cheat for level 1 please.

dafeedil
01-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Help! Stuck at Hydra and can't replenish anything! Even after a save. There is no way to go back! Do not have enough life to defeat monster. Either make it so one can replenish their potions or pm me a cheat for level 1 please.

did he ever pm you a lvl 1 cheat? I'll buy it off you! :rolleyes:

rocksfan13
01-05-2006, 09:20 AM
No.

tonym
01-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Where is the level 3 sword? I am stuck in the Garden of Evil and can't get past it without that sword.

rocksfan13
01-07-2006, 11:49 AM
There is a walk thru wall in the room just before the boss room to the east.

Brasel
01-09-2006, 04:38 AM
Wait two weeks and I'll have a level 1 cheat posted. I'm in the process of getting back to the states, so I can't do it now.

Gendof
01-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Terrific quest, Tony.
I don't know your status in the liberation of Iraq, but I assume it was in the cause of liberty and justice.
For that , thank you.
Gendof

Daimones
01-16-2006, 01:54 AM
Ok first off just want to say I love the quest very much. Been having a blast the last week playing it. But anyway I am relatively new to ZC so this may be something for every quest that uses invisible bridges but I figured I would just post on here anyway. But my question is how do I get across the bridges? I mean I can see them with the magic mirror but I can't get across.... And I can't find anywhere else to go except across tons of these bridges which I can't get across...and help would be much appreciated. I have beaten everywhere I can go except for wizrobe way...which I can't get anywhere in untill I learn how to get across these...any help would be much appreciated.

Andrexx
01-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Hey, this quest is leagues above any of the quests I've tried for ZC, seriously. Very well designed. Only one problem...

In the pit, I get to a key that is in the middle of a big statue of a head with its tounge out? How do I grab that dang key??

Daimones
01-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Hey, this quest is leagues above any of the quests I've tried for ZC, seriously. Very well designed. Only one problem...

In the pit, I get to a key that is in the middle of a big statue of a head with its tounge out? How do I grab that dang key??

Bomb the big head.

Daimones
01-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Could somone please tell me how to get across the invisible bridges I really would like to finish the quest.

EDIT: Well nevermind that...I figured out I just needed the raft, I kind of assumed that I just really thought I had been everywhere in the Wizrobe place apparently I was wrong. But now I have an even bigger problem..... When I got to the hydra in the wizrobe dungeon(the one with like 95 heads) I didn't have a potion with me or anything and I died the first time. I had to go to class so I saved it and left, when I gotback I realized that when I load the game I start right in front of the hydra......And the only way to go back is to kill him..which from my experience with trying to kill him like 25 times is impossible w/o a potion so ya....Am i basically screwed? I really don't want to have to start over when I am practically done.

rocksfan13
01-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Anthony is going to work on a lv1 cheat so people can move on past this error. Otherwise, we're all stuck.

P.S. I'm one of them.

Daimones
01-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Awesome, I definately can't wait to finish it, I've really enjoyed the quest so far. What do you mean by a lvl 1 cheat though exactly? We start a new game and skip through to the end or something?

rocksfan13
01-17-2006, 06:05 PM
No. A lvl 1 cheat is a cheat code that lets you do certain things. Lv 1 lets you have infinate money and refills life, I think.

DefEdge
01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
There are 4 levels of cheats.

Level 1 allows you to refill life and magic, refill bombs, and refill rupies to the current max.

Level 2 gives you an infinite clock that can be turned on and off, allows you to set your max bomb count, and set the number of heart containers you have.

Level 3 lets you choose your items, equipment, and triforce pieces.

Level 4 gives you no clipping (walk through walls) and quick movement.

Each level higher gives more abilities. Level 1 only gives lvl 1, where lvl 4 gives you lvls 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is true for ZC 2.10. I remember seeing another option in 2.11.

Brasel
01-25-2006, 05:19 PM
http://lurkingbeneath.gerudo.net/tony/dinus.zip

The password is my last name. I can't just right out give it to you! You can find my last name very easily if you do a bit of digging. *hint* look down *hint*

Rakki
01-29-2006, 04:01 AM
Well I don't know how many of these you've fixed since the latest version (I've been playing off of the one released prior to the one from three days ago), but I found a couple of bugs before, one of which had the potential to prevent the quest from being beaten, had the old lady who sells keys not been there. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus001.jpg
This is the only bug I KNOW is still in the new version, because I just tried and managed to do it in it. :p

NOTE: There are spoilers ahead for those of you who haven't gotten far in the quest, or haven't even started yet, so if you don't want to see some of the rooms ahead, you probably shouldn't look.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus002.jpg
Just a simple one here, you're able to walk into part of the door for one reason or another.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus003.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus004.jpg
Before and after. For some reason, pushing the block cuts all the grass in the screen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus005.jpg
This is the bad one. The key appears in the corner from this boss fight. =/ I had to go buy a key from the old lady to get around this bug.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus006.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus007.jpg
These two rooms simply have some bushes/grass that aren't supposed to be cuttable, I'm guessing. I slashed everything that would slash in both screens, that Tony can reach, at least.

Edit: One more possible bug I found, involving layering.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Rakki/dinus008.jpg
Aren't there supposed to be tops to those pillars? :p

iriss
02-03-2006, 03:22 AM
http://lurkingbeneath.gerudo.net/tony/dinus.zip

The password is my last name. I can't just right out give it to you! You can find my last name very easily if you do a bit of digging. *hint* look down *hint*

Great Quest!! Love it!

For the Pit I assume I need the candle for the second room. Did I miss it somewhere?

Edit: Never mind, I downloaded the newer version. The door to the left in the pit, now opens.

Rakki
02-03-2006, 03:44 AM
As far as I can remember (having beaten the quest a few days ago), the candle is IN The Pit. But yes, you do need it to pass through The Pit.

iriss
02-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Thanks, got that. For some reason the door wouldn't open. Downloaded the new version and there it worked.

Now I am looking for the blue power clove. I finished the Garden of Evil, got the sword. Also done halve of the whizrobes wing. but I need the clove to go on.
Any help here?:confused:

rocksfan13
02-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Anybody able to figure out that password yet? If so, could you please PM it to me. I must be lame or something cause I can't get it.

Rakki
02-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Anybody able to figure out that password yet? If so, could you please PM it to me. I must be lame or something cause I can't get it.
The password is Brasel. :p

Thanks, got that. For some reason the door wouldn't open. Downloaded the new version and there it worked.

Now I am looking for the blue power clove. I finished the Garden of Evil, got the sword. Also done halve of the whizrobes wing. but I need the clove to go on.
Any help here?:confused:
You mean the power Glove? :p It's in the Garden of Evil. You know the room with the block in the bottom right corner you need to push to be able to get into the room to the right of it? I believe the glove is LEFT of that room. To avoid losing your sword to the bubble, simply kill all the enemies in the room and then re-enter. The bubble will have turned into a Bat, I think.

-Z-
02-06-2006, 12:08 PM
speaking of wizzrobe's wing, I've gotten trapped there.*sweat*

I don't have the power glove, but I came in through the entrance where there's whistle-blocks, but they can only be triggered from the opposite side. since I don't have the glove, even though I went and killed off the manhandla hive and got the sword hidden nearby, I'm trapped. I'd hate to have to start over at this point, but.. it looks like there's no way out.

Rakki
02-11-2006, 03:44 AM
Spoilers:

If you can manage to beat that area, -Z-, you'll get taken outside of the castle, so you can go back and get the glove. Although I can't remember if you NEED the glove to beat it... Though are you positive you can't trigger the whistle blocks from the right side of that one room? I thought I remembered seeing that you're able to (through the Lens of Truth) later on, after I went back to the area...

-Z-
02-15-2006, 11:14 AM
the problem is (somewhat) like this:
=w|````````````````=
|w|````##R##````` |
|*|````##A##``````|
|______##F##______|
|______##T##______|

pardon the bad ascii, I don't have anywhere to host a screenshot *sweatdrop*

where w is whistle triggers, and * are the triggered blocks. I've pretty much been walking around with the lens in use, but I'm not seeing any escape :shakeno:

Rakki
02-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Oh whoops, I was thinking of the room which had the barrier around the middle of it, and then it blocked off the right side until you whistled. Hmm, I think you are screwed. Hopefully Anthony will see this, fix it and release a new version of the quest. Or he could always just send it to someone to have them fix it, if he doesn't have the time to do so...

cpoet
02-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Started playing your quest. Nice quest, but got stuck in my old age and tried
the level one cheat only to be told it was invalid. It mustof been changed?

Cpoet Brasel is not working for me???

Rakki
02-19-2006, 02:14 AM
Cpoet Brasel is not working for me???
"Brasel" works for me in the latest version of the quest. Maybe also try "brasel" since passwords ARE case sensitive.

cpoet
02-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Thanks I reinstalled the 2.10 and the dinus.qst file and it still won't except the password. Maybe there is a level 2 somewhere that works

Cpoet

djdarkx
03-01-2006, 11:08 PM
I have a slight problem. I got the to the Wizrobe Wing and decided to back track to the Curtain Maze to defeat the Digdogger's Nest. Well, I did do it, but I forgot that once you defeat it you ned a key to proceed to the room below the warp. Now, I don't have a key and the screenshot shows that the entrance with the conveyer belt won't let me through. I have tried many thing to get through, but it won't let me. Is there another way out of here that I don't know about?

djDarkX

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f88/djdarkx/zelda010.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind. I just pressed F6 to quit the game and it sent me back to the start of the dungeon. Still, it would be nice if that could be fixed so that we won't have to do that all the time. Laterz~

-Z-
03-04-2006, 05:30 PM
*sigh* if only that would solve my problem >_o

djdarkx
03-04-2006, 10:27 PM
In which part are you stuck again? Are you on the left side of that big wall, or on the right? If you are on the right, you have to defeat Flame Gleeok and Big Parta from Water Works and you'll be on the other side where the recorder trigger blocks are. If you are on the left, just use the recorder. In fact, the only reason to go beyond that those blocks to the left is to fight Flame Gleeok and Big Patra.

Also, another question, how did you even get to Wizrobe's Wing without the Power Glove? Isn't that impossible since the path is blocked by a Power Glove-Movable Stone? Wow, whatever you did...that sucks.

I think the last battle is too hard unless you use cheats. Even with them on, it's still quite hard. Anthony, care to help us out a bit and edit your quest so that Dinus or his minions don't take your life with 5 minutes of the battle? It took me 30 or 40 minutes to finish the battle using cheats since Dinus kept summoning Black Wizrobe's that summon Bats (not Keese). Laterz~

djDarkX

Rakki
03-05-2006, 02:20 AM
djdarkX, you must have missed the Gold ring or something, cause that battle wasn't hard for me. I didn't even die. >.>

djdarkx
03-05-2006, 05:51 AM
Nah, I had Dinus's Sword and the "TriForce" (Gold) Ring. I found it too hard. Oh well, I guess it was just me. :laughing:

Shimono
03-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Recently downloaded this one - it's been a lot of fun so far, with a good mix of thinking and smashing face...

But boy, is Wizrobe's Wing tough. Have I missed the Red Ring if I don't have it by now? That lower left room with Blue, Fire, and Vampire Wizrobes is nasty, and almost always costs me a potion; then when I emerge, shaken, into the next room, a Windrobe invariably sends me back to start - and all the enemies respawn. Is there anything behind the Fire Gleeok (these things are brutal without the Mirror Shield) and Super Patra that will help? I tried that battle a couple times, too, but not even a full load of Potion will suffice.

Advice? (Please don't tell me to cheat - if there's a legitimate way to beat this area that I'm missing, I'd really like to hear about it.)

MarionX9
03-18-2006, 07:31 AM
"The only dumb question is a question not asked"

Well , that will surely sound like a very dumb question but I have no clue of what to do in aquamentus place. a guy gave me some bombs and I tried them everywhere but I can't find any key or a way to open the door in the bombman room.

could you help getting started please?

Nimono
03-18-2006, 11:28 AM
"The only dumb question is a question not asked"

Well , that will surely sound like a very dumb question but I have no clue of what to do in aquamentus place. a guy gave me some bombs and I tried them everywhere but I can't find any key or a way to open the door in the bombman room.

could you help getting started please?
Um, to open the North Door, enter from the other side. The door on the right is a one-way shutter. Use the bombs to the south. And try not to waste them. I ended up doing that near the Haunted Gallery...

Shimono
03-18-2006, 11:31 AM
At least bombs are fairly cheap to purchase, once you have access to the dungeon shops. I've never had any problems having enough money for anything I needed (including potion restocks). Now if only I could find a Red Ring on sale for 500 rupees...;)

djdarkx
03-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, Red Ring ain't for sale. It can only be obtained in Dinus's Labyrinth. I finally beat the game and found that out the hard way. Also, yes, use the bombs on the South Wall in the first room of the Aquamentus Temple. Also, yes, don't waste bombs. You won't be able to find very many, if any at all. I had to start over from the beginning because I waste them not knowing that you certain enemies that usually drop them...wouldn't. A bug perhaps? Oh well. This quest was a lot of fun. Dinus was very hard to beat though. Too many enemies on the screen. Laterz~

djDarkX

-Z-
04-25-2006, 08:56 PM
so, I take it that this quest is totally out of it's "support phase" huh? ohwell...

njg
07-12-2006, 09:15 PM
I am having trouble in the Labyrinth of Dinus (the level). I did not heed the warnings of the shopkeepers and entered without any potion. I have done as much as I can, but I need a key. The only enemy I have not been able to defeat, is the Patra with two circles of fly's. My guess is he is hiding the key, but I cannot come close to defeating him without potion. Is there anyway of getting back to the shops? Any other suggestions on how I can continue?

slowhand
07-28-2006, 02:50 PM
What version of the Zelda game engine is this quest designed to run on?

Thanx.

njg
07-28-2006, 02:51 PM
I am running version 2.10.

slowhand
07-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks New York...appreciate the timely response.

chiefbigcalf
03-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Nice quest.....................very nice!!!