PDA

View Full Version : Greatest MSPaint Drawing ever.

Glitch
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
http://www.deviantart.com/view/17908194/

Wow...just wow. This is amazing that someone could use MSPaint to do something like this.

a drawing that i used mspaint to draw with alittle photophop bluring, it is more than 500 hours work on that one no template eyes work
little story about this drawing it was a fews years ago that picture was on a calender i found it out very nice
so i decided to draw it but i did'nt know how to use softwares so i used the very basic mspaint to do it
this is a second drawing that i did this way the first one was reconized by microsoft.

500 hours?! Damn!!!!

ShadowTiger
12-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I've definitely seen that people shouldn't knock MSPaint. It can do great, great things, if you have the skills and patience for it.

But that's obvious at this point, eh? ;)

Nice find man.

a drawing that i used mspaint to draw with alittle photophop bluring,Also goes to show you that you can't judge people by their spelling and/or grammar.

EDIT: OH! While we're on the topic of MSPaint, does everyone know about the hidden "10x Zoom?" It's right under the 8x zoom option on the left toolpanel. You just have to click the right set of pixels. I think it's the brightest horizontal row under the 8x zoom magnification that you need to click. It's definitely there, I've done it many times before.

koopa
12-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Very nice. But if it took more than 500 hours I just wonder if someone out there is leading a very lonely life ...

EDIT: OH! While we're on the topic of MSPaint, does everyone know about the hidden "10x Zoom?" It's right under the 8x zoom option on the left toolpanel. You just have to click the right set of pixels. I think it's the brightest horizontal row under the 8x zoom magnification that you need to click. It's definitely there, I've done it many times before. Thanks, I do now.

Rainman
12-07-2005, 03:44 PM
I'm sure a lot of paintings take 500 or so hours. It takes time to do artwork especially at this level of detail.

Linkafier
12-07-2005, 06:55 PM
That's much better than some things I've seen done in Photoshop.

Archibaldo
12-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Wow, that's just amazing. The best I've ever done was replicate the desktop of one of my school's computers and added a "error" box as part of the picture, I then proceeded to use it as the desktop picture and got the computer teacher freaked out because the "error" box wouldn't close.