PDA

View Full Version : Question

Jetter
12-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Okay, I'm not quite sure how to explain this so I took a screenshot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/Jetter/zelda001.jpg
I want the A thingy (located in the red box) to be where the green X is or at least somewhere near there. How do I do this?

ShadowTiger
12-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Aha. First of all, nice screenshot. ;) :thumbsup: Thanks for taking one! :D Makes it all the easier to help.

First of all, you'll need coordinates. This is just temporary, as you should undo this as soon as you're finished with it, but take one of the Link Start positions and move it to where you want the icon to be displayed. Write down those coordiinates, then move it back to where it was originally. (It should have been where Link is now. :p Obviously.)

Then, (And I forget the exact position of this thing.) go to the last page of your Quest-->Init Data area, and it might be there. It's either there, or on the Quest-->Strings page.

Pineconn
12-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Yep, Quest -> Strings. That's what the "Message More X, Y:" is for. Just guess-and-check for your preferance.

ShadowTiger
12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Just guess-and-check for your preferance.Ah, well, that's what this is for:
First of all, you'll need coordinates. This is just temporary, as you should undo this as soon as you're finished with it, but take one of the Link Start positions and move it to where you want the icon to be displayed. Write down those coordiinates, then move it back to where it was originally. (It should have been where Link is now. :p Obviously.)

Pineconn
12-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Well, you don't know where the text comes up, so it'd be pretty hard to do so, I dare say. :shrug:

Freedom
12-04-2005, 06:41 PM
try 190 x 63
that's should be right on target, it's where I set mine

Jetter
12-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Alright, it works now. Thanks!