PDA

View Full Version : Omg the b3st Myspace Profile Ever!111

Beldaran
12-03-2005, 07:39 AM
Best MySpace Profile (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=26119496&Mytoken=632691764515671345)

I'm sitting in my parents house in the frigid north, far away from my new Texas home. Naturally, I'm trolling myspace for Baylor hotties because clearly I have a lot of important things to do. That profile is so awesome. I wish I could be that cool.

Read the About Me section. Or try to. I literally can't finish it. It's too god damned irritating.

Spiral Flame
12-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Eh.. Screw that. About half way through and I have a headache.

moocow
12-03-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't care how hot her ass is, I'd want to strangle her within 5 minutes of meeting her. And if you can't figure out why, it's because it's obvious she's not the brightest crayon in the box.

biggiy05
12-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Why the fuck do people TyPe LIke THiS? What is the point and I don't think she is very attractive. She seems like she is dumb as a rock.

Starkist
12-03-2005, 12:40 PM
"Attractive" means that she attracts people. Since she is obviously dumb as a rock, she it not attractive to me at all. Quite the opposite in fact. Repulsive, even.

algam86
12-03-2005, 01:25 PM
Ow! I need a Tylenol after that.

She sounds like one of those annoying, snobby girls I hate. She can't type. And how do you misspell 'jersey' when you just spelled it right five words ago? I don't care how -ahem- 'sexy' she is, I think she's pretty stupid.

It's called 'grammar'. Use it, or you'll turn out like this.

Tygore
12-03-2005, 01:37 PM
And this, kids, is what happens when you drop out of Third Grade.

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
12-03-2005, 02:19 PM
The best part is clearly the Favorite Movies section.

Glitch
12-03-2005, 03:09 PM
She is definately one of the ones you tell to get naked, not say a word, and smile.

The best part is clearly the Favorite Movies section.

As soon as I saw Glitter I about fell outta my chair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/lee_grad2002/mall.jpg
They let her work?!

Orion
12-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Ugh, there are far too many of that kind of people on myspace. I have to give her kudos for not making her profile pink and adding every bell and whistle and moving, sparkling object she can to it. Then again, she probably isn't smart enough.

But believe me, there are worse.

Machiavelli
12-03-2005, 03:24 PM
BUt YeA iM into HOt gUys aNd GuYs WitH GoAls and DoesNt go ChAsing chicks With hIs Tail Waggin bEtweeN hiS lEgs..Thats why she has a picture of her ass as her profile pic... ...

BooKS ArE GooD jUsS NoT FOR mE..lol
ya don't say...

VT_Hokie_Fan
12-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Best MySpace Profile (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=26119496&Mytoken=632691764515671345)

I'm sitting in my parents house in the frigid north, far away from my new Texas home. Naturally, I'm trolling myspace for Baylor hotties because clearly I have a lot of important things to do. That profile is so awesome. I wish I could be that cool.

Read the About Me section. Or try to. I literally can't finish it. It's too god damned irritating.

HeY tHaT'S My ProFiLe!

biggiy05
12-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Ugh, there are far too many of that kind of people on myspace. I have to give her kudos for not making her profile pink and adding every bell and whistle and moving, sparkling object she can to it. Then again, she probably isn't smart enough.

But believe me, there are worse.

There are worse yes but there are also the people who have websites that let you choose every single part of your page and all you have to do is copy and paste the code.

Gerudo
12-03-2005, 11:34 PM
what's especially irritating is reading the replies of which are posted by black people 'from da hud'. i know not all blacks post like "yo dawg, wut up in dis heezy' or 'holla back' or 'ya herd', but if you want a good example, just go to Gangsta Dick's soundclick page...

*shudders*

like i said, this isnt meant to offend any blacks, but proof is proof (of idiocy).

g.iaroos
12-04-2005, 12:36 AM
Heroes My PArentS..CuZ tHeiR My iNsPirAtiON..

OH MY!!! Someone inspired her to write this profile ... I Wouldn't want to meet them -___-

Lilith
12-04-2005, 02:56 AM
I bet she has one those tribal tattoos on her lower back amirite.

Saffith
12-04-2005, 03:26 AM
It seems sort of ironic that there are a group of people who are "UNIQUE." Especially considering that none of them are even remotely unique.

Actually, I guess it's not so much ironic as it is stupid, but still...

DsS Game
12-04-2005, 05:48 AM
I don't judge until I speak to them. My ex writes like that but she definitely isn't a dumb fuck. That's why I just either meet em or IM them or something. *shrugs*

Beldaran
12-04-2005, 06:39 AM
My ex writes like that but she definitely isn't a dumb fuck.

I question this.

g.iaroos
12-04-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't judge until I speak to them.

of course ... that girl on the profile really missed her first impression though ....

DarkDragoonX
12-05-2005, 03:49 AM
I don't judge until I speak to them. My ex writes like that but she definitely isn't a dumb fuck. That's why I just either meet em or IM them or something. *shrugs*

I question this.

Seconded.

DsS Game
12-05-2005, 06:10 AM
It's just a style. If they feel like writing like that then hey they can do what they feel like doing...

But what is there to question?

Beldaran
12-05-2005, 06:59 AM
It's just a style. If they feel like writing like that then hey they can do what they feel like doing...

But what is there to question?

Sure, people can do whatever they feel like doing. Have you ever seen the Jerry Springer show? Those are just people excercising their freedom.

However, I consider those people to be very stupid. I am judging them on my own standards for intelligence, the basics of which including speaking and writing in an intelligent manner, dressing in such a way as to not highlight unsightly aspects of the anatomy, and basically using some modicum of reason.

Your ex may be a nice person. She may not be very stupid with regards to spacial reasoning and analysis, but if ShE ActUAllyY Rigths Leik THIs Then Eye Theenk SHE iS Sptupid because to me that style of writing celebrates a disdain for form, function, efficient communication, and verbal eloquence. Also, it is often the case that your ability to communicate effectively is closely tied to your "intelligence" and so it is not unreasonable of me to assume she is stupid.

And finally, from my own biased standpoint, I consider people who purposely obfuscate their communication in order to entertain themselves or some other third party to be unquestionably stupid and the chattel of the internet and society in general. This includes people who use acronyms for things that don't have widely known acronyms.

ShadowTiger
12-05-2005, 10:54 AM
This includes people who use acronyms for things that don't have widely known acronyms.iac.

(I Agree Completely.)

Your ex may be a nice person. She may not be very stupid with regards to spacial reasoning and analysis, but if ShE ActUAllyY Rigths Leik THIs Then Eye Theenk SHE iS Sptupid because to me that style of writing celebrates a disdain for form, function, efficient communication, and verbal eloquence. Also, it is often the case that your ability to communicate effectively is closely tied to your "intelligence" and so it is not unreasonable of me to assume she is stupid.Yup. If Einstein himself had written something extraordinarily intelligent in n00bspeak, what fraction of his readers do you think would actually read any article he had written about? :p First impressions -ARE- everything, and if you don't make a very good one, ... even voluntarily so, ... then I just feel sorry for you then. If you actually have a choice whether to make a good first impression or a bad one, and pass it up, ... ... Well, ... yeah. It's just a loss of what first chance comes natural to all occasions. You just don't give that up! :shakeno:

DsS Game
12-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Sure, people can do whatever they feel like doing. Have you ever seen the Jerry Springer show? Those are just people excercising their freedom.

However, I consider those people to be very stupid. I am judging them on my own standards for intelligence, the basics of which including speaking and writing in an intelligent manner, dressing in such a way as to not highlight unsightly aspects of the anatomy, and basically using some modicum of reason.

Your ex may be a nice person. She may not be very stupid with regards to spacial reasoning and analysis, but if ShE ActUAllyY Rigths Leik THIs Then Eye Theenk SHE iS Sptupid because to me that style of writing celebrates a disdain for form, function, efficient communication, and verbal eloquence. Also, it is often the case that your ability to communicate effectively is closely tied to your "intelligence" and so it is not unreasonable of me to assume she is stupid.

And finally, from my own biased standpoint, I consider people who purposely obfuscate their communication in order to entertain themselves or some other third party to be unquestionably stupid and the chattel of the internet and society in general. This includes people who use acronyms for things that don't have widely known acronyms.

Understandable. And yes you are right to assume what you want. But I still don't get why you question me.

I don't see idiocy until I speak to the person myself. Assuming something about someone is never a good thing. That's something I stay away from because back in 2000, I assumed the wrong things and found myself in tight spots....

And remember this is the internet. We type the way we feel. I get lazy and sometimes I don't type in proper form, unless it is a serious discussion.

Heh but anyways, she is on my list so I'm going to find out if she is who she say she is...

Goat
12-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Lol, I cant get past her, but what I love are the people who leave her comments. Like guys telling her how hot she is, and wanting to know how old her little sister is, and wanting her to come party with them and shit liek that. That's what gets me.