PDA

View Full Version : example_bs1st.qst. password

strangedolll
11-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I am following Alpha's ZQuest tutorial. It instructs to open that file with ZQuest, but it's password protected. I've looked around in the folder for a readme or something, but can't find anything. Anyone know the password?

(I am able to open example of 1st and 2nd quest, no password needed. Just need password for the example bs quest)

thanks.

example_bs1st.qst

Zelda Master
11-28-2005, 06:13 PM
Anyone who asks me how i got the password will get a simple answer: GO SEARCH FOR IT. but anyway, the password is:(GOD[no password<--]) qaio ke li bing bang

wierd but yes that is the password.

strangedolll
11-28-2005, 06:28 PM
I don't think I understand your message. I tried "GOD" and that didn't work. Also tried "gaio ke li bing bang" and google suggested "giao ke li bing bang" but those didn't work either.

I need the password for this file: example_bs1st.qst

p.s. why would the tutorial tell me to use a file that is password protected?

Zelda Master
11-28-2005, 07:28 PM
qaio ke li bing bang

The first letter is a Q:)

ZeldaLord
11-28-2005, 08:01 PM
*sigh*
Googled it, came up with nothing.
You got this in one of 2 ways, and I doubt it was from a developer. If you got this the way I think you did, please don't abuse...at least in the next version we won't have this problem...

But yes, that is the password, though in future, I really suggest you get permission before posting developer passwords, especially as they may also be used to protect other quests.

Zelda Master
11-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Actually i found it some website.. but its gone now. meh i never use it
for hacking.. he needed to know though.

strangedolll
11-28-2005, 10:04 PM
first, I must be a total moron. I have tried the code several times using Q , and I am still getting an invalid error. The screenshots of the tutorial seem to be of a previous version, I am using 2.10 so maybe that is the problem?

and ZeldaLord, I certainly am not trying to ask for anything illegal. I was under the impression that the example file belonged to the AlphaDawg. If I really should NOT be opening this file, please let me know.

from AlphaDawg's tutorial:
" If you want to get started using BS-Zelda graphics in a matter of seconds, use this method.
* Start ZQuest and open the file "example_bs1st.qst."
# Click Edit -> Delete Map to delete the overworld map. Repeat for Maps 2 and 3. Then go ahead and begin your quest!"

okay, I just noticed in the zip file there is also a 182test.qst (no password needed) that has different looking graphics from the original. are these the same as the BS ones he talks about in the tutorial?

Zelda Master
11-28-2005, 10:08 PM
no it isn't. meh, if you need a un-passworded thing, just d/l zc 1.92 beta 183. the example bs 1st quest is unpassworded.

ZeldaLord
11-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Typo, it's qiao ke li bing bang

Sir_Johnamus
12-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Who'd have thought...