PDA

View Full Version : If2

.hack
11-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Im reading this book called "if2". its basicaly 500questions of if. for instance:
if the building your in whas on fire, and you had a choice to save ither 5 strangers or 1 brother? or if you could stand behind one person in line at the gats of heaven who would it be? or if you could spend the rest of your life acompanied by one animal(mythical or not)what would it be? :cool:

Archibaldo
11-28-2005, 08:14 PM
If I were to spend the rest of my life with an animal, it would be a Liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal.

MacWeirdo42
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Fire question: Five strangers... I'd never be able to live with myself knowing that I let five people die, even if it did mean saving my brother... It'd be a very hard decision to make, though, and I know it wouldn't be easy. That'd be the real challenge, wouldn't it, putting your own feelings aside for the greater good... I can't deny that I might not actually be able to go through with that, but that's what I believe would be the right thing to do.

Heaven: I dunno... A friend whom I hadn't seen in years. That would be the coolest ever, you know? I have several people in mind, but wow, I mean, you know, it's like "Hey, I haven't seen you since you were a kid, and now we're standing here in line for heaven... What are the odds!?"

Animal: Do Ewoks count? I mean, technically they're sentient, but damnit, they're just so darn adorable.... Especially the babies... I mean come on, your own personal, living teddy bear! What more could you want out of life?

algam86
11-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Fire: I don't have a brother, so I'll just go ahead and save the five strangers! :D But if I did...I'd probably save the five guys. I'll be sacrificing my bro, but it'd be five lives for the price of one.

Heaven: Probably my sister, because she's probably my favorite person I know.

Animal: Provided it doesn't kill me, a dragon, because I think they're one of the coolest species to ever have been imagined. An ice one, preferably.

.hack
11-29-2005, 06:52 PM
next if:if you could be kissed by any one person in the world on any part of the body other than your lips who would it be and where? next:if you could touch any single person you no any where with the tip of your finger only who would it be and where? last: if you where iresistably charming for one day what would you do?
(by the way i'll make an entry on this every day i can)

Rainman
11-29-2005, 09:16 PM
if the building your in whas on fire, and you had a choice to save ither 5 strangers or 1 brother?
I'd save my brother. I know him enough to know that he's worth the trouble.

if you could stand behind one person in line at the gats of heaven who would it be?
Hitler. I'd look much better by comparison.

if you could spend the rest of your life acompanied by one animal(mythical or not)what would it be?
A monkey.

if you could be kissed by any one person in the world on any part of the body other than your lips who would it be and where?
Jessica Alba. Penis.

if you could touch any single person you no any where with the tip of your finger only who would it be and where?
I really don't know the point of this question.

if you where iresistably charming for one day what would you do?
Lots of women

gdorf
11-30-2005, 01:20 AM
On a similiar note:

would you rather...

a stranger you've never met get hit by a bus and die
or
a night of watching your parents having wild and passionate sex

I saw that in a book once :shrug:

MacWeirdo42
11-30-2005, 01:41 AM
I'm goin' with option b here... As disturbing as that is, in the grand scheme of things, it's not nearly as bad as watching someone get hit by a bus and die, at least in my opinion. I tend to get very upset, even when just reading about such things, so I don't think I could handle the real deal.

.hack
11-30-2005, 07:28 PM
if you could have god whisper something in your ear what would you whant him to say?
if you new you were going to die in 3 days and their whas absolutlie no way to doge it what would you do?
if you could ask a yes or no question to god about how your going to die what would it be?
( by the way gdorf id half to say option 1...what :sweat: i like to see dead people i cant help it if i spent half my life playing Resident evil:drool:

Glitch
11-30-2005, 07:52 PM
if you could have god whisper something in your ear what would you whant him to say?
There is no god

if you new you were going to die in 3 days and their whas absolutlie no way to doge it what would you do?
Tell my loved ones goodbye and fuck as many bitches as I could. Oh and drugs/Alcohol....lots of em.

if you could ask a yes or no question to god about how your going to die what would it be?
See answer #1

Daarkseid
11-30-2005, 07:59 PM
There is no god

Tell my loved ones goodbye and fuck as many bitches as I could. Oh and drugs/Alcohol....lots of em.

See answer #1

Same set of answers for me, except replace the second with "Shoot a bunch of people in a crowded mall." Also, I'd shoot at the cops who would undoubtedly show up in response.

.hack
11-30-2005, 08:03 PM
if you could have the same vocabulary as any one you no(not nececarily personaly)who would it be?