PDA

View Full Version : New Quest

niknok
11-27-2005, 08:12 AM
New Quest by Nightmare.

Could anyone please help me. In Level 6 There is no Level Boss and no Triforce and even Map. And in Level 8.. I have beaten the Level boss 3 patras..went to Triforce room..but the triforce piece is not there... I cant enter Level 9. I still need 2 triforce pieces.. Please help. Thank you.

4matsy
11-28-2005, 04:00 AM
Ah, the good ol' days...I remember some of the oldbies having trouble even getting past some of the earlier dungeons. :D

At the end of level 8, the compass isn't wrong...that triforce chunk is in that room somewhere. Do what you normally do to find items hidden in dungeons...

Dunno what your problem is with the missing level 6 boss, though. :odd: Should be a patra there, and the map should be in this room:
OOO
OOXOO
OOOOO
OOO
O
O
O
OYou sure you didn't miss a different triforce piece or something?

As for the other question you asked in that email...in level 10, search for an item that will help you find level 11. (Think carefully about this...an item in the last "real" dungeon is going to help you find the bonus dungeon? Should be somewhat obvious exactly where in level 10 that item is...I found it in the very first place I looked. ;))

...Oh, and by the way, did you get the magic book and magic boomerang? Those are the two items that most players of this quest seem to skip over without realizing it...

niknok
11-28-2005, 05:44 AM
Thank you Hypercrash.. would check again in Level 6 and in Level 8.. Yes, I got the magic book and magic boomerang plus 16 bombs upgrade.