PDA

View Full Version : link tile mods problem

bluebiker
11-27-2005, 05:51 AM
hi i am using v2.10 and i cannot get the link tile mods set right. The problem occurs when i pick either the magic or mirror shield. I have the correct tiles apparently because they are the same as in other quests with working tile mods for the two upgraded shields. I know about the mods in quest>>graphics>>items>>sprites. When walking Link is correct going right, left, down, but not up. The small shield is fine in all directions. HELP! :( (my tilesheet and tile mod values for the magic/mirror shield are identical to other quests in which they work. I'm stumped)

cbailey78
11-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Did you make sure that you turned off the BS Zelda Animation in the Quest>Rules? Write me back if it helped!

bluebiker
12-02-2005, 08:00 PM
No it was really weird but it happened when i was testing a dungeon and apparently my doors weren't set right (they were unwalkable), Link got stuck partially in the door and proceeded to do the funkiest drunk guy walk (backwards, sideways, forward, repeat)when pushing up. I fixed the doors and then it worked--sems funny now, I walk like that when i get stuck in a door!:)

Sir_Johnamus
12-04-2005, 12:58 PM
How strange. It also gets that way when you get stuck in a wall after dying.