PDA

View Full Version : Search for Elise

WindStrike
11-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Alright, wind area was freaking annoying, and now I'm in level 7 - Haunted Castle. I have opened the far left room and I have another key and I have hit a switch. I'm trying to open those shut doors, but nothing is working (already know how to get to the boss). What to do?

Freedom
11-26-2005, 03:41 PM
I don't know.....
jump in the hole by the bell?
play a tune in the music room?

WindStrike
11-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Dangit, I cannot find level 9!

elise
11-27-2005, 07:49 AM
Go look around in and around the town

WindStrike
11-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I beat the game. It was great, but, everything level 3 and later was a bit easy. Now, whatever the heck that level 7 boss was, that was just freaking insane. All I know that to beat that, unless you SOMEHOW fire boomeranged/hookshotted it, that you needed the following things pretty much: Red Mail, Hammer, Double Medicine, and at least 13 hearts. Yeah, I used both medicines on that and killed him with 2 hearts left. Errr, was that a custom boss or is that an actual unit you can place?

elise
11-27-2005, 07:14 PM
but, everything level 3 and later was a bit easy.
Why did you ask all those questions in two threads when it was a bit easy :shrug:

WindStrike
11-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Lemme rephrase the 'everything after level 3 was easy' part. I meant in terms of difficulty, not searching for keys and getting past some puzzle stuff and all that type.

Freedom
11-28-2005, 01:34 AM
Congrats Windstrike,
Most of my games require more thought then fighting skills, it was the exploring and figuring out the clues that I always liked best about The Legend of Zelda.

The beast you had trouble with was either the death knight (like a darknut) or was a Patra 3. I forget now which went where.
If it was the death knight, super bombs work pretty good, or the hammer if you are fast enough.