PDA

View Full Version : Eckland Quest

Dynamis
11-25-2005, 12:22 AM
This quest has some frustrating bugs... nevertheless, it was well-designed.

Level 4 in the Eckland quest seems to throw people... you have to shoot and arrow at a statue on the left side where the hookshot is visible... stand on the piece of stone just below the water and the door opens, providing you the hookshot.

I got stuck in lvl 9, there's a warp that sends you to no mans land, and there's nothing out there.. where it says "Beyond the Mountains" and so I just ended at that point. A few of the rooms have layers covering the objects.

Well, it was a neat quest; good concept. But there are a couple things that could use improvement.

DeloresJ83
12-01-2005, 01:29 PM
This quest has some frustrating bugs... nevertheless, it was well-designed.

Level 4 in the Eckland quest seems to throw people... you have to shoot and arrow at a statue on the left side where the hookshot is visible... stand on the piece of stone just below the water and the door opens, providing you the hookshot.

I got stuck in lvl 9, there's a warp that sends you to no mans land, and there's nothing out there.. where it says "Beyond the Mountains" and so I just ended at that point. A few of the rooms have layers covering the objects.

Well, it was a neat quest; good concept. But there are a couple things that could use improvement.
Eckland Quest
I have completed Level 7, but I can't find the flipper.