PDA

View Full Version : What are your Turkey Day plans?

Glitch
11-23-2005, 10:49 AM
What are you doing for thanksgiving?

I'm having dinner with my parents and grandma and aunt who are coming up from Cincinnatti. Other than that I have no clue. I'll just be hanging out at my parents house and going with the flow.

http://www.chameleon-systems.com/ChewieNet/humor/SSThnksgvng.gif

ShadowTiger
11-23-2005, 11:24 AM
I keep seeing that image everywhere. It's a classic. Happy Thanksgiving Lee. :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be working on a couple of papers for College, and seeing the new Harry Potter movie. We don't travel on Thanksgiving, nor does anyone travel to visit us, so we're pretty much free to do as we please. :p

Archibaldo
11-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Well, since I had thanks giving in October because I'm Canadian. I'll probably be at school or something having a normal day. Thanksgiving in November, weird.

biggiy05
11-23-2005, 12:51 PM
What are you doing for thanksgiving?

I'm having dinner with my parents and grandma and aunt who are coming up from Cincinnatti. Other than that I have no clue. I'll just be hanging out at my parents house and going with the flow.

We are coming out there to eat with you I guess. I found out monday when I was in New Concord.

laughing1989
11-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Eating. :)
I think im just going to hang out around the house until everyone gets here, then i'll wakka wakka wakka until i'm full. What I'm really waiting for is my b-day party Friday, which will make me happen after the giant disappointment my gift gave me.

Darth Marsden
11-23-2005, 05:49 PM
I'll probably be at home, doing what I normally do - playing some crappy computer game, listening to music and reading books.

Honestly, I don't know what my holiday plans are. I think my family is staying at home and we're having my Dad's sister & co. come down for the Big X, but other then that I don't know. We don't tend to do much over the holidays except either visit or get visited by relatives.

WAIT! I do remember something. One of our old family friends has a birthday in the middle of December or something, so we're going up to give him a surprise party. Should be fun. Can't remember when that is exactly, but my parents know so I don't have to. Great things, parents.

vegeta1215
11-23-2005, 06:24 PM
I live with my parents, so I'm not traveling anywhere. My younger brother is in town for the weekend, he drove up from Ocean City MD. My grandmother is coming over for thanksgiving, and maybe my Aunt and Uncle. (I don't have a big intermediate family)

So, nothing special really. I do get out of one class though :)

DsS Game
11-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Still havent decided.

I know for a fact im going to my grandmothers but after that....Dunno. My friends thought up the idea of bringing left overs from there thanksgiving feast and putting it all together and calling it the CF Thnaksgiving..heh.

Archibaldo
11-23-2005, 08:51 PM
I'll probably be at home, doing what I normally do - playing some crappy computer game, listening to music and reading books.

Honestly, I don't know what my holiday plans are. I think my family is staying at home and we're having my Dad's sister & co. come down for the Big X, but other then that I don't know. We don't tend to do much over the holidays except either visit or get visited by relatives.

WAIT! I do remember something. One of our old family friends has a birthday in the middle of December or something, so we're going up to give him a surprise party. Should be fun. Can't remember when that is exactly, but my parents know so I don't have to. Great things, parents.

The British celebrate thanks giving? I thought it was a north american holiday.

VEL
11-23-2005, 09:45 PM
I don't really have any special plans, the only thing that is really different is what I eat that day.

Dechipher
11-23-2005, 10:31 PM
My family is in Oklahoma City. I'm staying here in Bartlesville so I can practice for All State tryouts next weekend.

:(

MacWeirdo42
11-23-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm staying up in Minnesota for Thanksgiving. One of my sisters came over from Lawrence, so we're going to be having Thanksgiving dinner together with a few friends who are staying here. Got lotsa food, gonna have a crazy big meal... Phew, and it's my first real Thanksgiving in quite a while.

ctrl-alt-delete
11-23-2005, 11:59 PM
DECHIPHER, you should have come down, man. We could have met up.

Jerk.

Brasel
11-24-2005, 12:06 AM
I'll be cleaning out our connex in preparation to send it home on the boat next month. It'll be a lot of hard work...yeah, happy Thanksgiving to all you at home though. Eat some turkey and mashed taters for me.

Machiavelli
11-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Toorrow morning, I have to put up Christmas lights/decorations outside (the tree is already up and lit now). Then later, we're going over to my aunts house for a family thing. I plan to eat then be bored out of my mind. On saturday, I have to wake up early to go visit more family upstate where we will have a late Thanksgiving dinner. This may or may not be fun. I might go out with friends on Friday or Sunday, I don't know yet though.

Rainman
11-24-2005, 02:42 AM
I'm having Thanksgiving dinner at home with my family this year. In the past, we usually went to my grandmother's apartment to eat, but this year we're actually doing it at home since grandma now lives in a very small apartment. My sister's boyfriend is eating with us too this year. It's good to be home for the next few days where I can eat real food for a change.

jessethe2nd
11-24-2005, 02:53 AM
Headin to me grandmothers, probably play videogames with my cousins most of the day. Halo over lan, 2 57 inch televisions and a projector. Yay!

Dechipher
11-24-2005, 03:00 AM
CAD, I'll be down for Christmas, and I might visit OU the second weekend of December.

We may just meet up...

moocow
11-24-2005, 05:29 AM
I'll be here at home. Then on Sunday I go to my Uncle John's and eat shitty food.

Darth Marsden
11-24-2005, 08:48 AM
The British celebrate thanks giving? I thought it was a north american holiday.No, we don't. But that's what I'll be doing over the holiday period. I just thought I'd throw it in.

Master Ghaleon
11-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Cooking a turkey, my sister is gonna come over and eat with me and CK

Glitch
11-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Well I hope everyone is having a awesome Thanksgiving. I'm sitting at my parent's house as we speak waiting for Biggiy05 and his mom and sister to arrive.

God this food smells so fucking good.

*b*
11-24-2005, 03:40 PM
actually, nothing. not even a dinner. my parents left for Texas this morning, so we celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday. plus, we never do anything special for Thanksgiving anyway. just make a huge dinner and watch Spike TV's Bond marathons

ShadowTiger
11-24-2005, 05:28 PM
So far, the best thing that happened to me today was seeing the fourth Potter movie. It was the damn coolest thing I've seen all November. November was a pretty impressive month too. :p I highly recommend that you go see it. :)

Other than that though, I'll be stuck doing an eight page paper on, well, nothing in particular. :sweat:

biggiy05
11-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Well I hope everyone is having a awesome Thanksgiving. I'm sitting at my parent's house as we speak waiting for Biggiy05 and his mom and sister to arrive.

God this food smells so fucking good.

Yea that food was really good too. I am stuffed and about to go watch a movie or two and play some games.

Good food today. Your dog is a fucking psycho. She wouldn't let go off the toy no matter what.