View Full Version : Search for Elise Level 2

WindStrike
11-22-2005, 09:56 PM
This time, from the left starting point, I went up 3 with the stairs route, took a right, then down two, then right two, then up one more with the locked room. I opened that and went up to the point where you can go left or up by pushing a block. I went through both rooms, but they only gave me bombs, and I tried using them around a little, but I did not find anything.

elise
11-23-2005, 08:27 AM
Level 2 has another entrance find the pond outside and whistle a nice tune while you try to find the solution
The wallet you get in level 3

Freedom
11-23-2005, 09:36 AM
The blocks....
push the one closest to the blocks that raise and lower last so you can run across as they change.

WindStrike
11-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Ok, got past level 2 (I forgot to pick up a certain key) and goron heights. I tried doing level 3, but I could not get past the first room on either entrance, so I am pretty much stuck.

elise
11-24-2005, 07:07 PM
You have to finish goron heights to get the bracelet
and I think a little throwing the boomer around get you past the first screen

WindStrike
11-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Uhhh, look at topmost reply.

elise
11-25-2005, 04:25 PM
you can only buy it on the market

WindStrike
11-25-2005, 06:07 PM
Alright, from the left starting point, if you count up 5 rooms and right 2, there is a room that is shut on the right side unless you push a certain box and there is that little bridge thing overhead. When you kill the two red guys and the bat the first time, it gives you bombs. I have been trying to bomb every single thing there and push through, but that never worked. Any place I missed?

elise
11-25-2005, 06:25 PM
If you have the wallet , a magic bottle, heart and triforce piece you have everything that is there to get ( talking bout level 3 right :) )

WindStrike
11-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Yeah, level 3, but I do not have the wallet, as I cannot find a way to get to it.

EDIT: Ok, got it, thanks elise.

elise
11-25-2005, 06:43 PM
okay now I got it
you go on the left 4 up and 1 screen to the right
there is a door you go up and use a bomb you go there to 6 screens up
and walkthrough the left wall there you can go down again and find the wallet :)

WindStrike
11-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Uhhhh, where is the second entrance for level 4? I am guessing you need a ladder to get there, but I cannot find that either. Like, I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do at the first entrance (the key route), assuming there is something to do there.

elise
11-25-2005, 08:09 PM
one entrance is on the left side in the canyon and the otherone is on the rightdown side
you need the whistle and hookshot to reach entrances ( they get you over the lava )
but they also help you in the level to get over some hot spots
muds can help you outside to find a lost treasure

WindStrike
11-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Righto, on the left entrance, the first room is a bridge with the eye statues on either side with a shut door. On the right entrance, there are two strong bats and you just hit a switch. Unless I need a bow(wherever the heck that is), is there something I somehow have not done yet to get past either of the entrances?

elise
11-25-2005, 09:25 PM
On the second entrance you are done if you hit the switch on the first you can walk to the left around the corner there find something that can help you over to the other left side :think:

WindStrike
11-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Okeeeee........ anyways, that did not work, as I am referring to the first room of the left entrance (the bridge with the shut door and the eyeball statues on either side) Tried the whistle everywhere on the bridge, boomeranged/sword beamed everything and moved everywhere possible. Nothing.......

elise
11-25-2005, 10:02 PM
In Pine barrens you can find the way to the bow.
do you remember that broken ladder
with the bow you can shoot the eye statue in the hall

WindStrike
11-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Uhh, other than a magic bottle and a heart container, is there another item is level 5? I also don't get the "go south man go south" and "Horace greenly once said go west". I tried doing that in those two rooms (both), but nothing happened.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind any of what was just posted, for I have just solved all of that.

WindStrike
11-26-2005, 01:29 AM
What is the other item in level 6 other than din's fire? And how do you get to the two topleft rooms? I can't hookshot over since there is not enough room. Aside from that, I have beaten level 6 and I have the magic sword. Anyways, help please.

elise
11-26-2005, 06:33 AM
you can hookshot over if you are playing in the good version 183
you missed the magic mirror

WindStrike
11-26-2005, 12:07 PM
Look at search for elise thread by windstrike