PDA

View Full Version : Back from the grave. Joking.

Joshua Milton N
11-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi guys how are things going here on AGN?

I haven't been here in quite some time and I haven't posted in a long time either.

I'm doing great and I have a job.

I'll tell you where I'm working tomorrow after I get out of work at 6:00 and I'll be on at 7:00.

Breaker, cyberkitten and the rest of the AGN Staff please don't ban me.

I'll do better on here if you'll give me another chance at being a member here.

Thanks.

ShadowTiger
11-21-2005, 10:20 PM
OMG, Hello Josh. :) Long time no see! :kawaii: ... Although I think you could have done without that second-to-last line, I really don't see a reason why you'd be banned again if you haven't been banned on GU. You've been posting frequently on GU, right? (Unless I'm thinking of another Joshua Milton N who's changed his name on another forum.)

Either way, great to see you man. :highfive: Enjoy AGN! :kawaii:

AtmaWeapon
11-21-2005, 10:46 PM
I can't remember which banned member you are so that probably means you've been gone long enough.

I do seem to remember you used to have a DBZ avatar but those seem to be a curse so it was probably wise to take a new one :)

Daarkseid
11-21-2005, 11:02 PM
I can't remember which banned member you are so that probably means you've been gone long enough.

He's using the same username he had when he was banned.

AtmaWeapon
11-22-2005, 12:04 AM
I know that I just get some of the banned dudes mixed up in my head because they were the same obnoxious posting style and I pretty much did my best to ignore them.

Glitch
11-22-2005, 11:39 AM
He's the dumbfuck who added insulting definitions to urbandictionary.com about Breaker and Zelda Classic after he was banned. They were both later removed.

Get the fuck out. kthxbai.

moocow
11-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Glitch = thread killer.

YOU'RE A MUDERER!!!

Beldaran
11-25-2005, 04:26 PM
He's the dumbfuck who added insulting definitions to urbandictionary.com about Breaker and Zelda Classic

Awesome! Welcome back!

Joshua Milton N
11-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah I did used to have a DBZ avatar of Vegito back then before I was Banned and I guess you could say that it was a curse for me to have it as my avatar.

I was really Ticked off when I got Banned and I was filled with so much rage that I couldn't control it.

I'll send you a PM with the names of the other 2 Members who were on here AtmaWeapon.

Hope to have a blast on here again.

I hope.

Glitch
11-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I was really Ticked off when I got Banned and I was filled with so much rage that I couldn't control it.

hahahahahahahahahahaha *deep breath* hahahahahahahahhahahaha

INTERNETZ SERIOUS BUSINESS!

LinkSlash
11-26-2005, 03:08 PM
I guess I could put in here that I'm back too... just I've never been banned so I guess I wouldn't be known for causing hell or anything. So yeah... hello again?

Verman
11-28-2005, 10:54 AM
what a joke....this guy tried 'taking' agn down and was pretty much a total retard... haha..

even having glenn around was better...

but meh I digress, welcome back I suppose... I'll time how long you stay.

AlexMax
11-28-2005, 02:01 PM

You got pissed off over being banned from an internet forum.

Seriously, shoot yourself.

what a joke....this guy tried 'taking' agn down and was pretty much a total retard... haha..

Don't worry, we'll all be sorry when he activates PHASE SIX of his plan to take down AGN.

PHASE SIX!!!

Joshua Milton N
11-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah right.

It is true that I got really pissed off from being banned from a Message Board like AGN, but I've changed and I would never take AGN down at all so don't even start think crazy stuff like that in your head AlexMax..

Later.

Verman
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Of course you wouldnt take AGN down. How could you? I'm sure Alexmax hit it dead on....

And thanks MODS :D maybe he'll bring some old school humour here!

Joshua Milton N
12-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Old school humor?

I have no idea what you're talking about Verman, but I'm sure that I will try my best to bring you guys some Old School Humor if I can that is.

I hope to see AtmaWeapon, cyberkitten and Breaker all on at the same time some day.

Verman
12-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Why do you want to see them at the same time? what is that supposed to mean? anyhow. you dont post much still are your sure your back?...so I suppose your secretly starting a terroist cell that will take down the juggernaut of capitalism, AGN!

moocow
12-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Why do you want to see them at the same time? what is that supposed to mean? anyhow. you dont post much still are your sure your back?...so I suppose your secretly starting a terroist cell that will take down the juggernaut of capitalism, AGN!

That's what I thought when I saw that too. Why do you want them all on at the same time? IS THIS PLACE BOOBY TRAPPED?!

ShadowTiger
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM
I hope to see AtmaWeapon, cyberkitten and Breaker all on at the same time some day.... ... What would make you think they're all the same people? O_o'

(Even if they were,) And I'm not saying they are, obviously. (they could be using different browsers to simulate activity on all three ends. :p )

Glitch
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Omfg We Are Under Attack! Hide Our Women!

AtmaWeapon
12-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Ahahaha that would be pretty sweet but usually I try to avoid Breaker as I think I make him angry and CK doesn't really post that much but next time I notice we're all online I'll be sure to take a screenshot :)

Shadowblazer
12-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Ahahaha that would be pretty sweet but usually I try to avoid Breaker as I think I make him angry and CK doesn't really post that much but next time I notice we're all online I'll be sure to take a screenshot :) Everything makes Breaker angry.

Rainman
12-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Well, good thing you told us you were joking about being back from the grave. Otherwise, I'd think the zombie apocalypse was upon us.

Master Ghaleon
12-08-2005, 10:14 PM
I turned CK into a WoW zombie freak ;) Thats why she doesnt post much anymore

biggiy05
12-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Omfg We Are Under Attack! Hide Our Women!

You have no woman to hide.

What is the big deal with those three being online at the same time. Are you surprise them and pop out of a cake?

Glitch
12-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Did I hear a mention of cake???????

*jumps up and down happily*

AtmaWeapon
12-09-2005, 03:43 PM
I think he is proposing a theory that we are three different people which would be quite odd since on many occasions I used to frequent #AGN and all three of us would have IPs belonging to different geographic regions.

ONeilcool
12-09-2005, 07:00 PM
random question: Are you related to milton from Office Space?

Joshua Milton N
01-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Nope I'm not related to Milton from Office Space in any way at all.

That would be cool if you got a screen shot of you Breaker and cyberkitten and posted it on here AtmaWeapon.

Man I wish that all three of you were on at once some day so that I can say hi to all of you.

Oh well I guess that may happen some time in the near future.

biggiy05
01-13-2006, 02:14 AM
Nope I'm not related to Milton from Office Space in any way at all.

That would be cool if you got a screen shot of you Breaker and cyberkitten and posted it on here AtmaWeapon.

What is your obsession with those three being online at the same time? Do you get off at the thought of them all being on AGN at the same exact time of day?

Man I wish that all three of you were on at once some day so that I can say hi to all of you.

Oh well I guess that may happen some time in the near future.

There is this thing that you can do and it's called a private message a.k.a. PM. Why don't you send a pm to them and say hi?

Dude you're fucking weird.

Breaker
01-14-2006, 09:27 AM
I hope to see AtmaWeapon, cyberkitten and Breaker all on at the same time some day.

Don't group me with AtmaWeapon. Ever.

Joshua Milton N
02-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Ok Breaker I won't.

I'm sorry if it got you angry so I hope that you'll forgive me.

Being hated by someone or by a whole lot of people makes me sad and unwanted.

I'm never going to give up because I plan on sticking around for a ling, long time to come.

Beleive it!!!!

Verman
02-09-2006, 01:13 PM
can you possibly be more of a sad lowlife? Please go away...

not only did you dredge this shit here up... but your such a clueless idiot...

BTW are you jewish? if so then i might understand more things...

ZTC
02-09-2006, 01:17 PM
thread = shit
Verman's post = truth

wtf is with this person anyways?

Verman
02-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Cyborg...

Some of your posts are just as bad... You also sound completely wishy washy and cockless... damn socalists.

Joshua Milton N
02-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Give me a break ok.

I'm not jewish at all.

I'm never going to leave AGN Vermon and thats a promise that I'm going to keep and I'm not a sad lowlife at all.

Not sure what to say about your reply Cyborg, but I can tell you that I'm alot better than I was back then.

I'll be back Monday if I ever come on.

ZTC
02-11-2006, 03:31 PM
you're not helping your case... how about improving your posting style?

You also sound...
tell me, where did you find a clip of my voice? :rolleyes:

Joshua Milton N
02-13-2006, 02:07 PM
It'll take some time to improve my posting style Cyborg, but if you want to help me improve it you can.

If you don't want to then thats ok.

Check on GU to see how well my posting over there has been for a few examples.