linkman652
11-14-2005, 06:58 PM
I started a quest and when I walk in a dungeon the screen gos gray and I can
hear the music but not the screen is gray. What do I do :(

fire dragon
11-15-2005, 09:49 AM
I started a quest and when I walk in a dungeon the screen gos gray and I can
hear the music but not the screen is gray. What do I do :(

First,check that your warps are right.Then go down panel and push page down until you see blue and green warp icons and rupee icon.
Place blue icon there where you want Link appear when he enter dungeon.And if player countinues to dungeon after saving,put green icon,there where you want Link countinue.With rupee icon,you can put screen's item where you want.I'm not be sure if this helps,but i hope that :)

linkman652
11-15-2005, 04:59 PM
First,check that your warps are right.Then go down panel and push page down until you see blue and green warp icons and rupee icon.
Place blue icon there where you want Link appear when he enter dungeon.And if player countinues to dungeon after saving,put green icon,there where you want Link countinue.With rupee icon,you can put screen's item where you want.I'm not be sure if this helps,but i hope that :)

no i try that and that did not work and I have the right setings.

rocksfan13
11-15-2005, 05:06 PM
You're not warping to the right area of the dmap. Make sure the slide at the bottom of the area is equal to the room you are trying to start in.

DeFray
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM
I almost want to boost FireDragon's reputation because of that joke. I'll be using that.

Linkman652, this problem would not be caused by the blue and green squares. It's definitely a problem in the way you've set up your warp. Go to the screen that has the warp to the dungeon, push F10 or go to Tile Warp, and push Go. Does it send you to the gray screen? If so, change the screen you warp to until it works. If it sends you to the right screen, then it's a problem coming from how you've moved your dungeon DMap. Do you understand how to use DMaps vs Maps?

Oh, and all of these problems are things that appear in AlphaDawg's tutorial. I highly suggest that you look at it-it's the one Freedom linked to in an earlier thread. I think that if you went through the tutorial it would help solve a lot of problems you're going to see soon.

Good luck ZQuesting!