PDA

View Full Version : OMFG, stupidest man on the planet

Archibaldo
11-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Millionaire question (http://www.break.com/articles/hugeidiot.html)

This man is on the either $300 or $500 question. This man deserves to pay the studio a million dollars.

Tygore
11-13-2005, 11:43 PM
When I look at your avatar, I see God sniping this guy.

Dechipher
11-14-2005, 12:40 AM
Oh man. On National Television too.

Although his teacher-in-law didn't too hot either.

Lutraphobiac
11-14-2005, 01:02 AM
I did not know the answer to that question.

On the other hand, I would probably have listened to the audience on that one...

Drunken Tiger
11-14-2005, 01:48 AM
What an idiot.. I cant believe he walked away with nothing.. Im sure that would be hard to live down, being national television and all.. Poor soul probably off'd himself later in the week..

Gerudo
11-14-2005, 02:01 AM
...wow.

thats just amazing... that people can be that stupid...

its not even that hard. its not called an adverb for nothing.

(some english trivia for people like Lutraphobiac :p)
an adverb is a word that describes a verb. a verb is usually the action part of the sentence (run, jump, and in this guys case: lose).

idiocy at its best...

Darth Marsden
11-14-2005, 05:30 AM
Hell, I didn't know the answer. But I would have gone with the audience with it. Some people are just stupid, I guess. And the presenter has NOTHING on Chris Tarrent, BTW.

Glitch
11-14-2005, 09:21 AM
The way that question is worded makes it kinda hard to understand. For fucks sake, 75% of the audience said it was verb.

zoraking
11-14-2005, 05:05 PM
I was watching Millionaire on GSN at my grandma and grandpa's house and this guy lost on the $100 question. It was about little Jack Horner. I think he got tough questions because the show before a guy won $1,000,000. I even guessed the $1,000,000 question that was on the night before the answers came up. It was an easy question, "How far from the sun is the Earth."

ShadowTiger
11-14-2005, 10:21 PM
It was an easy question, "How far from the sun is the Earth."... ... I find that incredibly difficult to believe. I know three year olds that know the distance from Earth to Venus. Sheesh...

Hell, ... yeah, it wasn't that easy of a question. Some people know facts, others don't, ... and in today's modern day and age, English isn't something which is overexamined. They used to back in the 50's and 60's, when our parents were kids and such, ... which ... ... really don't explain why he doesn't know this particular question. :odd: According to my parents, they really like, beat this stuff into you. I'm surprised he'd forgotten it.

Sir_Johnamus
11-14-2005, 11:25 PM
My English teature is getting to that, and she says that Yoda is a perfect example of this. Yeah.

Lutraphobiac
11-15-2005, 11:59 AM
... ... I find that incredibly difficult to believe. I know three year olds that know the distance from Earth to Venus. Sheesh...

In a country that doesn't know the location of Wyoming I think it would be pretty difficult. Also the question's answers differed by only one decimal point. 9.3 million 93 million 930 million and so on. When a million bucks is on the line. You very well might question yourself.

I thought that Jack Horner question was bull though...

Brasel
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
I hate being in this country. I'm pretty sure I know what the original question you guys were talking about, but I don't know for sure because my connection over here is too slow to watch video over the net.

I'm pretty sure the guy didn't know what an adverb was, and that is pretty pathetic. If you speak this language and you went to middle school or high school, you should know what an adverb is...no excuses.

zoraking
11-16-2005, 05:00 PM
In a country that doesn't know the location of Wyoming I think it would be pretty difficult. Also the question's answers differed by only one decimal point. 9.3 million 93 million 930 million and so on. When a million bucks is on the line. You very well might question yourself.

I thought that Jack Horner question was bull though...

Thank you one who fears Lutras. I'm glad someone else saw it and backed me up.