PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have cheats? Enter them here!

Corey103
11-12-2005, 07:41 PM
We NEED Cheats to Finish Games Sometimes.
Thats Why i made this for people who need it.
Enter all the cheats you know and people will thank you for it. Please help out. :)

cpoet
11-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Hi I am also looking for cheat codes, but age and arthritus are my probs. Played
a g ame not long ago the code was Zelda but lost it (the game) due to power failure

Corey103
11-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi I am also looking for cheat codes, but age and arthritus are my probs. Played
a g ame not long ago the code was Zelda but lost it (the game) due to power failure
dont worry i know some ill put in.
MArios insane rampage
level 1 mario

ill find more

ZeldaLord
11-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Well, it's an old one, and I'm not sure if it works in the newer versions, but:
Demo Quest - Level 3: Phantom Menace

koopa
11-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Not quite a cheat but:
enter name zelda to play 2nd quest
enter name alpha to play 3rd quest

fire dragon
11-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Swansong:
Level 1:t1s
I found this when I tried play Swansong,and it is too hard,so I get this code,after little trying. :tongue:

SeirraMist
11-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Um... I think you should ASK the questmaker BEFORE you post thier cheats, I mean you hardly ever actually need cheats to beat a game... Ive cracked a couple of them for the heck of it, but if you dont want to spend the time playing the game then I guess its ok...

For half the games (SMIR cough) its really just a guessing game of the list of charaters... I belive the second one is actually one of the main charaters to.

fire dragon
11-14-2005, 10:42 AM
I don't like cheats too,but it's funny break it :laughing: (I don't be hacker)After all I beat this quest without any cheats. :D

chis
11-14-2005, 11:05 AM
listen to koopa{zelda and alpha are a help}try to use cheats when you have played the same game and not get anything(except rupies){or bombs or hearts n pixies}then use cheats :D :D :D :D :D :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Corey103
11-19-2005, 03:59 PM
I REALLY do it for people who want to or need to cause people usually need help.Keep posting please and thanks to who has posted so far

Spudnickator
11-20-2005, 06:25 AM
I always finish the game without cheats first, then after another playthrough, use them.

fire dragon
11-20-2005, 09:53 AM
I like Nintendo's games,because usually them don't contain field where you can only write:Level1,Level2,Final boss etc.
I know that something place in game,can be very hard and annoying,but remember:You CAN beat it.Because nowdays,games make that everybody can beat them,unlike 15 years ago. :laughing: