PDA

View Full Version : Link To The Future Beta

LavaBall
11-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Its finally finished becouse I hurried a little but I used entrance/exit now and while its my first quest AND Uses events like things change after afew dungeons

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6153400

This Quest was gonna be called a name of a Quest I didnt knew it even existed but changed it now to X-Flakes

elise
11-11-2005, 04:31 PM
There is already a quest with that name you can find it in PureZc database ;)

LavaBall
11-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Damned I didnt even knew it....Right like I should call it X-Flakes?

elise
11-12-2005, 10:32 AM
I ended up in the second sword area before I could get it
couldn't leave the area without it .
So I quit and continued but know I even can get back to the village area that opens up after beating level 1 :googly:

LavaBall
11-13-2005, 05:28 AM
After you exit level 1(Get the Tri-Force obvius)Enter the hut of the guy that gave you info about Mulder and that,This time an event changed and it is that he gives you a Heart

EDIT:I will work on another quest some day but it wont be as puzzlish as this(Uses less events)

diannew
11-13-2005, 02:46 PM
After beating Level 1, obtaining the triforce piece and the heart, I saved the game. When I went back in to continue playing, I could not proceed. The game leaves you stuck in the level 1 area.

Please fix this bug.

Crackers
11-13-2005, 08:28 PM
It's too hard to get money to buy the things you need, like the candle, shield and potion. I had to keep going back and forth between lv1 and the start without beating lv1 just to get enough money for these items. After beating lv4 I saved the game and now cannot proceed any farther. You end up going thru the level again but you can't get to lv5 after you start to play again. You have re-do lv4 but still can't go to 5. Will try to play again after you fix these bugs. :(

LavaBall
11-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Dont worry,My next quest(Wont start one soon)Will be less events and more normal so my next quest will not be bugfull....IF I ever start another one but with few events and those BUT How to use the boss room triggers?How does it change things?