PDA

View Full Version : Strangers

Goat
11-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Dude, I remember when I was a kid, everyone was always like dont talk to strangers! and dont take candy from a stranger! But you know, what if I was having a low blood sugar attack, and I was crashing, and a stranger walked up and is like here little boy, have some candy to help you feel better, would I be allowed to take it? And, I work in a retail job, and when a guest comes up and asks me for help, do I yell stranger and run off? I'd totally get fired, I have to talk to strangers everyday. Halloween is built around taking candy from strangers, why is this ok? Dude, if I was walking tomorrow, and a stranger came up to me and is all like, dude, have a werthers original, id totally take it, and id eat it in front of him, so he can see teh joy on my face, just to let him know it's very appreciated. Im just rambling cause I had something on my mind, basically i just really want some candy right now

Convo between myself and masa:

Goat: dude, im totally a child molestor :(
Goat: ill give her candy
Goat: and see if shell help me find my lost puppy
Masa: lol
Masa: it's cool then!
Goat: dude, how come strangersd never give me candy?
Masa: you're probably just too hot
Goat: ya
Masa: they never give me candy either
Goat: i would totally help some old creepy guy find his puppy for soem candy
Masa: me too
Masa: i wouldn't even think about it
Masa: i'd just do it
Goat: ya, especially if he had a knife
Masa: i'd feel protected if he had a knife
Goat: me to, cause thats tough
Goat: and hawt
Masa: yeah
Masa: especially if he had a funny eye
Masa: that didn't stay still
Goat: ya, that kind of oozed too
Masa: that'd be soo <3
Goat: id try to get him to take me out to dinner
Masa: a candy dinner?
Goat: any kind of dinner, just to be alone
Masa: yeah
Masa: with no one else watching
Masa: especially those wretched police
Goat: ya, and well record it
Goat: for our own private viewing

Masamune
11-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Besides, candy is the shit. I wish there were like... Candy syringes. That looked and tasted real. Those would be so rad.

musicgirl820
11-09-2005, 09:07 PM
candy syringes... O_O

never talk to strangers. they may have the kind of candy that has bad memories later.

VEL
11-09-2005, 09:49 PM
My family bought too much candy for halloween. :p I talk to strangers sometimes, like when I go to bars and stuff. Some strangers buy me drinks at the bar, so that's cool. When I buy something at a store I need to talk to a stranger. If I didn't talk to strangers how would I make any friends?