PDA

View Full Version : wistle warps?

Aegix Drakan
11-09-2005, 12:04 PM
could someone plaese tell me how the wistle warping works?

I also want to know if you can only warp to places you've already been, or if you can visit all the warp points once you get the whistle.

fire dragon
11-09-2005, 12:39 PM
It's very easy.First go Quest>Misc data>Whistle warps

In this window,you can put screen coordinates where Link warps when he plays flute.You can place 9 of them.You can example put them front dungeon entrances.But I noticed something strange about warp screen placing,because when you place it,ZC shows different screen :scared: .But don't care it,because if coordinates are right,you warp right place.

And one more thing,you can warp only screens where was visited.
Hope that help!

DeFray
11-09-2005, 01:09 PM
FireDragon is right. Also, if I am correct about this, the whistle warps are activated when you pick up Triforces. So each whistle warp would be activated when a Triforce was recieved in the corresponding level.

Aegix Drakan
11-09-2005, 01:38 PM
:D Thank you everybody!

this is great! I'm gonna put these in as soon as I have the chance!

By the way, Defray (no rhyme intended) you mean that you can only go to warp 3 adter you go to that screen, and you've beaten Lv-3?

fire dragon
11-09-2005, 01:46 PM
That triforce thing isn't true,because when I tested my first quest's
dungeon,I used whistle to get there,and I didn't beaten boss or picked triforce before.First I walk there and then I saved,that I can return there anytime.But I'm not be sure.

DeFray
11-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Hmm. Looks like I was wrong, then. I thought the warps activated when you picked up a triforce... So I guess I don't know what triggers them then. :rolleyes: Sorry!

Aegix Drakan
11-09-2005, 02:28 PM
no problem! It doesn't matter either way, as long as long as I can only warp to places I've been. thanks you guys

LavaBall
11-09-2005, 04:02 PM
The whistle warp thing feels hard tough I mean it takes a random order?