PDA

View Full Version : Eckels. Read this fucker.

Glitch
11-08-2005, 01:37 AM
<3

Dude. I know your busy and all but the theme you made (Eckel's beta) fucking rocks. Best theme ever. The thing is, some of us like to switch it up by using different colors to keep things fresh. If you could, make another. Keep the same exact layout just change the banner image and switch to some light colors.

I know I'm not the only one here that is still using Eckels-Beta and is wondering what the next one is gonna be :D

Edit: Eckels, yes I know I could of asked you this in chat but if I do it here maybe you'll actually do it :P

moocow
11-08-2005, 01:37 AM
You do it you big fucking penis. ;)

Darth Marsden
11-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Actually I'd be more then happy if he just let me see what I'm typing when I do something other then a Quick Reply. You know what I mean, Glitch?

Vivionsho
11-10-2005, 01:15 PM
:laughing: "Fight of the moderators!" What do you mean by themes? is it something that is in your User CP or something?

ShadowTiger
11-10-2005, 01:16 PM
The "Theme" is the skin, or set of graphics and colors, that you use to browse the forums with. You can change them easily through the bottom of the screen on the left on most skins, but I think the Eckels Beta theme has it in the upper right, or something like that. Hold on, I'll check.

EDIT: Indeed, ... On Eckels- Beta, the skin selection pulldown is only visible in the upper right, on the column normally reserved for the top of the forum index. Go to the forum index to change it from there.

... However, since you obviously want to go -TO- the new skin, ... just look at the lower left corner of the page. ;)

Vivionsho
11-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Alright thanks! :)

EDIT: WOAH!! Eckels- Beta is awesome!! :laughing: all black!

zoraking
11-10-2005, 05:36 PM
I thought this thread was closed by Goat. Oh well, nevermind.

I hate Eckels-Beta. Not because it looks bad, don't get me wrong, it looks great! I just abhor anything that has a Greek letter in it, such as mathematical problems, Gamma Radiation, Hurricanes, etc. etc.

Glitch
11-10-2005, 06:10 PM
I hate Eckels-Beta. Not because it looks bad, don't get me wrong, it looks great! I just abhor anything that has a Greek letter in it, such as mathematical problems, Gamma Radiation, Hurricanes, etc. etc.

Where the hell do you see a greek symbol?

zoraking
11-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Not symbols, the alphabet itself. "Beta."

Anyway it was a joke, sheesh. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

moocow
11-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Just pretend that Glitch is a woman wuth a constant PMS problem. :thumbsup:

zoraking
11-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Just pretend that Glitch is a woman wuth a constant PMS problem. :thumbsup:

Lol, that is just like my mom. *coughshe'sabitchcough*