PDA

View Full Version : Today's Worthless Cunt Brought To You By Beldaran

Beldaran
11-07-2005, 04:04 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH (http://www.sdsucollegian.com/media/paper484/news/2005/11/01/OpinionEditorial/Halo-2.And.Dating.Not.Compatible-1042732.shtml?norewrite&sourcedomain=www.sdsucollegian.com)

This bitch is so fucking annoying. She needs to be hit. Let me recap her article:

"I'm mad because my boyfriend finds something more interesting than me."

Let me fill you in on the reason:

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS TALKING PENIS RECEPTICLE. SOW YOUR MOUTH SHUT, GET BREAST INPLANTS, AND STOP WRITING ARTICLES.

EDIT:

google-fu:

She goes to South Dakota State University and has a livejournal:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/rexyanna/

Her AIM screenname is audaciousmomma

You can share your thoughts with her via e-mail:

trouble_becomes_her @ hotmail.com

Saffith
11-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Halo 2 is also much better looking.

Darth Marsden
11-07-2005, 05:27 AM
Yes, we all know that playing viedo games while you're dating is not a good way to impress your girl, unless she happens to like video games as well and you play with her. We know this. You don't need to tell us. God!

The point she's trying to make is a pretty valid one, but it's the WAY she makes it that turns her into a smacktard.

moocow
11-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Jesus, if I hear about one more female bitching because her man would rather play video games than play with her, I'm going to start killing people. If you're so boring that your man would rather spend his time doing something other than you, then you're better off killing yourself or becoming a nun. IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT BUT YER OWN, WHORE! I'm sure she's one of those girls that likes to drag her boyfriend to chick flicks, and won't allow him to go out with his friends and shit too. Or, she could compromise. STOP BEING A LAME-ASS AND PLAY WITH HIM. Christ.

It doesn't help that she's fucking ugly, either. I'd rather play Halo 2, too.

Glitch
11-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Women > Videogames

There. Someone had to say it. I'm sorry, but I'm sure as hell not going to ignore a girl for a fucking video game. No video game is able to put your balls in it's mouth and make a humming sound.

moocow
11-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Women > Videogames

There. Someone had to say it. I'm sorry, but I'm sure as hell not going to ignore a girl for a fucking video game. No video game is able to put your balls in it's mouth and make a humming sound.

You would if she was ugly and annoying.

Glitch
11-07-2005, 10:39 AM
You would if she was ugly and annoying.

If she was ugly and annoying I wouldn't be dating her.

KingArthur
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
The problem is, all the single mothers that raise their boys to be pussies (not you moo, i'm talking about the kind that gets a divorce and goes on being single "cuz all men are scumbags") Men out there need to quit actin like women and grow some balls, and it sounds like this "Dan" guy is on the right track, if your woman is an annoying bitch then blow her off, hopefully he gets the balls to Dump That Bitch soon before she takes over his life. There are planty of ways to get the sex without having to put up with a whiny whore

moocow
11-07-2005, 10:55 AM
If she was ugly and annoying I wouldn't be dating her.

You dated Kayla for an awful long time... ;) lol

biggiy05
11-07-2005, 11:57 AM
You dated Kayla for an awful long time... ;) lol

LMAO! Shit you beat me to it.

Tygore
11-07-2005, 01:04 PM
She has a point about people who play Halo 2 online, though. I dare anybody to play an open match without hearing the words "rape", "penis", or "faggot". Not to mention a string of obscenities that people say for no other reason than they're obscene.

That being said, that girl needs to pull her head out of her oh-so-dainty rear end and realize her boyfriend's world does not revolve around her. So he enjoys something that's not you. God forbid he actually get tired of her no doubt ceaseless whining and moaning.

Beldaran
11-07-2005, 01:15 PM
She has a point about people who play Halo 2 online, though. I dare anybody to play an open match without hearing the words "rape", "penis", or "faggot". Not to mention a string of obscenities that people say for no other reason than they're obscene.

Yeah but those faggots all need to be raped by penises.

Goat
11-07-2005, 05:26 PM
I'd do her

Masamune
11-07-2005, 05:39 PM
I have the best of both worlds. My girlfriend kicked my ass in Mortal Kombat: Deception the other day... -_-'

zoraking
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Hahaha, "Rape your face."

I wouldn't ditch my girlfriend (her name is Kayla, but she isn't ugly or annoying, just alot to handle thanks to ADHD.) over some stupid game I could play when she isn't with me. She also at least tries to play games with me which is cool. When she does that, though, I feel obligated to do something she wants to do.

musicgirl820
11-08-2005, 10:52 PM
haha. I'm completely opposite. if I had one I'd prolly be ignoring my b/f when playing games... that's why I want a b/f who DOES play video games. :D

Daarkseid
11-08-2005, 11:39 PM
haha. I'm completely opposite. if I had one I'd prolly be ignoring my b/f when playing games... that's why I want a b/f who DOES play video games. :D

Well, I think you've probably posting in the right place, then.

Samson007
11-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Women > Videogames

I was worried that I would be the only one working that side of the argument.

Im sorry, but even if that particular girl is an ugly bitch, if you have a hot girlfriend, get off your ass and be with her. If you honestly care about pixles on a screen more than your woman, you are a serious loser and by all means send her to my house and ill ease her pain.

moocow
11-09-2005, 12:26 AM
I agree with that too, Samson. But I mean, if he's ignoring his girlfriend, there's got to be a problem on her end, or he's just an idiot. Or both :p

MottZilla
11-09-2005, 04:01 AM
Couple things. First off, Halo 2 is a sub-par video game inferior to so many other FPS games.

Next, she's a retard. There's nothing wrong with being entertained by video games. It doesn't make you a nerd or anything else. Next, acting immature, hello? That's how guys act with other guys. Maybe this bitch doesn't realize he's having fun playing a game with other guys. Part of what makes it fun is that you can act like a jackass and that's ok. Really, someone needs to give that bitch a clue, or my favorite, a high velocity dose of lead.

Brasel
11-09-2005, 09:01 AM
The problem is, all the single mothers that raise their boys to be pussies My mother raised me in an environment with very little along the lines of male role models. My dad wasn't really there for me until after high school. I would definately think that I didn't turn out to be a pussy. I give loads of credit to most single mothers. Their jobs are so much harder than if they had a man in the house to help. I dunno, maybe you shouldn't make such generalizations. Even if their sons DO turn out to be pussies, you can't really say much, can you? Have YOU ever raised a child? At least they turned out to be "pussies" rather than shitbag trouble makers.

Steezy20
11-09-2005, 01:38 PM
It works both ways, men could get bored of women being glued to their hair-dryer / straightners.
An amicable decision should be made whereby the women goes shopping and the man stays home and plays his X-Box.
Surely, being on Halo 2 can't last that long anyway, it takes about 2 secs to complete.

KingArthur
11-13-2005, 03:26 AM
My mother raised me in an environment with very little along the lines of male role models. My dad wasn't really there for me until after high school. I would definately think that I didn't turn out to be a pussy. I give loads of credit to most single mothers. Their jobs are so much harder than if they had a man in the house to help. I dunno, maybe you shouldn't make such generalizations. Even if their sons DO turn out to be pussies, you can't really say much, can you? Have YOU ever raised a child? At least they turned out to be "pussies" rather than shitbag trouble makers.

Dude, chill out, there are always exceptions to the rule, i.e. the men that grows a pair WITHOUT any male role model, you're onbe of them, great, no reason to be offended by it.

Brasel
11-13-2005, 08:33 AM
I appologize, I did get a little out of hand there. I have no beef with you, sorry.

AlexMax
11-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Speaking (http://www.anncoulter.org/cgi-local/welcome.cgi) of worthless (http://clinton.senate.gov/) cunts (http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?userid=4052)...

Yoshiman
11-13-2005, 11:44 AM
And this is why you try to get a girlfriend who's also interested in videogames. :p

Although, like several posts above, do try to get out of the house and do something different. If gaming takes over your social life entirely to the point where you have no friends, it's time to take a look at yourself.

algam86
11-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Although, like several posts above, do try to get out of the house and do something different. If gaming takes over your social life entirely to the point where you have no friends, it's time to take a look at yourself.
You have a point. Kinda glad Mom stuck me in the band at school now...

I play tons of video games at home, but I also travel with the band, playing the tuba, and I have quite a few friends. And real friends, too, not the ones who abandon you when you need their help most... Anyway, I don't think people should be that absorbed in a video game to the point where they barely leave their house or talk with other people except with some wire on their shirt, mostly gamers that play online. If you like gaming so much, get a job involving it. At least then, you can get paid for doing the things you like, and pretty well at that.

That way, if you happen to get a boy/girlfriend that doesn't like games, you can fan a wad of cash in their face and go, "Ha! This is what I get from those video games you hate so much!" :waggle:

I hope I didn't sound too stupid.