PDA

View Full Version : link to the past

zelda777
11-03-2005, 08:09 AM
My favorite games is the legend of zelda a link to the past for super nintendo system.It is one of my favorite super nintendo games ever.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 08:46 AM
I beat this game for the first time a year or so ago. I don't now why, but I could never finish it before. Finally I sat down and forced myself to finish. That doesn't mean it was bad. I just always have a hard time paying attention to a game for an extended period of time. I haven't finished most of my games.

I did enjoy it in the end.

KJAZZ
11-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I've played and beaten it probably about 4-5 times.. Great game. Still enjoyable to this day. The one thing that slightly irritates me is the dungeon music. Both Light/Dark world songs. It just seems to me that they could have been.. I dunno, done a little better. :shrug:

zelda777
11-03-2005, 09:10 PM
I thought the music was okay.

Thunderkitty
11-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Well, it got irritating to hear the same music all the time. But I loved the changing between light and dark worlds. I would have to say I have beaten it 17-20 times this summer. Its just too good of a game to pass up!

Dechipher
11-03-2005, 09:17 PM
I rather enjoyed the music. I found it to be very creepy. Which is, kinda what dungeon music is supposed to be.

zelda777
11-03-2005, 09:18 PM
The darkworld is cool

Thunderkitty
11-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, after hearing it soo many times, it just gets boring. Not the dungeons, nooo way, its just the music. zelda777, what did you like about the dark world?

ShadowTiger
11-03-2005, 10:00 PM
... ... Sometimes I just can't understand what's so hard about the game that people can't finish it. IMHO, AoL and OoT were two of the hardest Zelda Games out there.

The music is anywhere from "nice" to "okay," but themed appropriately. The dungeons are all well done, for that particular system, and the plot was thin but mostly evident. I paid a lot less attention to the plot than where I had to go next, and why.

DarkDragoonX
11-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I thought the music in LttP was above average, but nothing stellar. The game itself, however, definately qualifies for the "stellar" adjective. Perfect pacing, beautiful visuals, and tons of exploration. LttP shoul also be noted for initiating the change between the previous style of games with little to no real plot, to the new style of Zelda game, where the plot is more significant (although it is still quite thin).

koopa
11-04-2005, 09:58 AM
I really like lttp. And for all the super-3d-graphics games out there today, lttp had good graphics for its time. But it's the gameplay that makes it so good for me. I beat it several times myself. Somehow I prefer games that have sipmler graphics and music but are just good games (which is why I am here, partly: I like ZC).

Aegix Drakan
11-04-2005, 10:19 AM
I own ALTTP. I find it really good, but the dungeons really tick me off near the end (turtle rock was a nightmare) but it is still one of my favourite SNES games.

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
11-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Honestly, I liked LTTP, but really not nearly as much as OoT or even Link's Awakening. It was a good game, I just didn't like the music and the levels pissed me off.

zelda777
11-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Oot Was a pretty good game

copsgotguns
11-09-2005, 01:52 AM
i first played lttp when i was 7 and still play it to this day. its better than most of todays 3d games. i think its the best zelda ever made, but we'll have to wait until twilight princess.

mrz84
11-10-2005, 02:27 PM
LttP. excellent game. possibly the best Zelda game ever. to many it still is. including myself. now if only I can get my copy to stop freezing everytime I go to fight Blind( the boss of the Darkworld's village dungeon) then I could try beating the game without playing a rom...