11-01-2005, 08:24 PM
What is everyones favorite game? mine is devil may cry

brett695
11-01-2005, 08:28 PM
this by zelda777 i am posting under my friends name please don't ban him

Rainman
11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
What is everyones favorite game? mine is devil may cry

my favorite video games the legend of zelda a link to the past for the super nintendo enternament system.

What?

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't double post.

brett695
11-01-2005, 08:36 PM
sorry bout that a friend posted the one about a link to the past but he signed in under my name

brett695
11-01-2005, 08:37 PM
uh yeah sorry about

Darth Marsden
11-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Didn't we have a thread like this in Gaming Discussion at some point?

Mine's Half-Life for the PC. It's quite possibly the only game that I can still play today without getting bored. Of course, the sheer number of mods available helps as well.

Aegix Drakan
11-02-2005, 09:30 AM
this is a tough one!

my favourite is either Tales of Symphonia (gamecube) or FF7 (PC)

(checks post count. Yahoo! 101 posts!)

DarkDragoonX
11-02-2005, 11:48 AM
"Don't double post," followed immediately by another double post. Heh heh.

Anyway, favorite game? Lunar, of course.

ShadowTiger
11-02-2005, 01:37 PM
this is a tough one!

my favourite is either Tales of Symphonia (gamecube) or FF7 (PC)

(checks post count. Yahoo! 101 posts!)
Tales Of Symphonia, ... ultimate in pwnage. Assuming you don't "cliche" it to death when you first start to play it. :sweat: Really can't argue with that. :)

Morrowind was particularly good. I'll always remember it.

However, Freelancer is one of the greatest games I've ever played, and I think it was just good enough, that I doubt I would ever be in a position to retract that title in favor of another game.

brett695
11-02-2005, 03:59 PM
sorry bout the double post again my friend did the same thing again

Brasel
11-03-2005, 11:22 AM
My favorite game is the Phonics Game. Some of you should really give it a serious look.

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
11-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Zelda: Ocarina of Ti-*is shot by anti-fanboys*

Anyway, Z:OOT, Chrono Trigger, and Sonic CD.

Carcer
11-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Tales Of Symphonia, ... ultimate in pwnage. Assuming you don't "cliche" it to death when you first start to play it. :sweat: Really can't argue with that. :)

Morrowind was particularly good. I'll always remember it.

However, Freelancer is one of the greatest games I've ever played, and I think it was just good enough, that I doubt I would ever be in a position to retract that title in favor of another game.
I agree that Tale of Symphonia is teh best. But I didn't notice any Cliché things about it until the very end, where it really became tacky. But I thought that graphics outweighed that. They kept me amazed all the way through... perhaps it's just that I haven't seen much Cel-Shading.

Daarkseid
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
this by zelda777 i am posting under my friends name please don't ban him

You both should just stop posting entirely, and then die.

Lutraphobiac
11-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Current games that I will play: World of Warcraft(Mostly), Morrowind, Rise of Nations, Half Life 1 or 2 and their mods...

Beyond current obsessions their will always be Starcraft, Goldeneye, OOT, Mario 3, Final Fantasy 7(And the others to a lesser but respectable extent), Diablo 2, Grand Theft Auto 3, Simcity 2,3,4 and I know I am forgetting things.

As you can see, I am a Blizzard fan.

firebug
11-03-2005, 06:55 PM
I've been battling LotR: The Third Age with my woman for the past few days, it's a pretty bland turn-based RPG based on Lord of the rings, but it's got coop battle mode which is fucking sweet! Also, I've been eating up We <3 Katamari. This game is phenomenal. But my favorite of all time would have to be Kaboom! for the 2600. No other game can I sit and play for fucking hours without a single thought going through my head. Total immersion. When I stop playing I swear I can see bombs dropping implanted in my vision for at least 5 minutes.

ShadowTiger
11-03-2005, 09:35 PM
I agree that Tale of Symphonia is teh best. But I didn't notice any Cliché things about it until the very end, where it really became tacky. But I thought that graphics outweighed that. They kept me amazed all the way through... perhaps it's just that I haven't seen much Cel-Shading.
Hm. Probably because the final boss had about ONE THIRD the total hit points of some of the side-bosses that you face in the game. :shrug: =/ And IMHO, the graphics really only made it better. Every game has its own style, and sure, if you compare one game's style to another, you're going to find flaws. But if you take it on its own, there's a good chance it'll just blow you away if done right. ;)