PDA

View Full Version : Hummmm....

untitled_foe
11-01-2005, 12:16 PM
For some reason, i can't seem to be able to post replies in certain forums. Why is that?

Darth Marsden
11-01-2005, 12:18 PM
You need a hundered posts to be able to post in a couple of sections. Read the rules.

EDIT: Okay, might help if I told you where they are, but I can't seem to find them. Useful. I think it's the General Bitching and Ask Someone Who Gets Laid sections that are restricted to those that have 100 or more posts, but I'm sure a mod will come along, confirm this and close the thread in a few minutes or so.

ZeldaLord
11-01-2005, 12:29 PM
I think it's just GB, actually (at least, I can't think of any reason why ASWGL would be restricted).

Darth Marsden
11-01-2005, 12:38 PM
No, I'm fairly certain ASWGL is 100-only as well. Tell you what - let's wait for an admin to tell us, shall we?

Dark Knight
11-01-2005, 12:50 PM
For ASWGL

The forum staff has decided to put a few restrictions on this little nook of AGN to make it more socially and legally accepting.

- You must be a registered AGNer to use this forum.
- You must not be banned or perma-banned.
- Only non-COPPA users (over 13 y/o) can view this forum.
- Post count restrictions are now in place like GB
Edited 3/04
- You must have 100 posts to reply in ASWGL, 100 to make a thread.

We will be expanding on this in the future. Now go out there and be naughty.

and General Bitching

Thanks to the GENIUS coding skills of our beloved Shadowblazer, General Bitching now has minimum post count requirements for posting. Members will need to have a post count of 100 or more to post in an existing thread. A minimum post count of 100 is required to start a new thread.

This is not an attempt to alienate our newer members. Rather, this is a way of making sure new members get to know the temperment of AGN and its various forums before they jump into the most hostile forum we have.

mercy

Just required reading the sticky topics in the two "sections".