PDA

View Full Version : It's a Clan Match!

zoraking
10-31-2005, 05:20 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240
NOT FOR THOSE WITH VIRGIN EARS!

OMFG, this kid needs hit. Apparently, he can't get off his ass and get his own damn chocolate milk. I personally would have severed his arms, taken a sledgehammer to his XBOX, and then shoved his shriveled testes down his esophagus. What a drama queen.

War Lord
10-31-2005, 05:28 PM
There's no way this can be real, is there?

Masamune
10-31-2005, 05:57 PM
I would've beaten that child to death.

Darth Marsden
10-31-2005, 06:01 PM
That is easily the funniest thing I've seen all month. Absolutely hilarious. Sad thing is, I sound exactly like that when I get mad at a game... Stupid, huh?

EDIT: My 900th post. Woo!

Goat
10-31-2005, 06:12 PM
If I would of argued with my mom like that, she woulda beat me, if I still argue with my mom she would beat me. I cant wait to have kids, so when they argue with me like that, I can beat em, or lock em in a cage, depends on how drunk i am.

Rainman
10-31-2005, 07:33 PM
I wouldn't have beaten the kid, but the Xbox would definitely be off and unavailable to him. Of course, I don't plan on raising such a little asshole.

zoraking
10-31-2005, 07:35 PM
In the words of Nanny 911: It's all the parents fault.

My brother is just like this and mom will threaten but will never follow through.

Machiavelli
10-31-2005, 07:35 PM
If I spoke to my mother like that, she would put a hurtin on my ass. I don't even curse aournd my mom, far more for cursing at her.

I would have beaten that kid and taken the x-box away. But then don't plan on raising an asshole either.

Goat
10-31-2005, 11:37 PM
I totally plan on raisising an asshole, so the first ass whiping would be that much more suprising

*b*
11-01-2005, 12:31 AM
good lord. I didn't know 9-year-olds knew those words. everything about that video is just so wrong... in so many ways. funny, though

Gerudo
11-01-2005, 01:40 AM
pfft, any kid that spouted off to me like that would be picking themself off the floor, along with their xbox being put on the top shelf of my closet.

9 year-olds dont need to be mouthing off to their parents like that.

biggiy05
11-01-2005, 02:06 AM
good lord. I didn't know 9-year-olds knew those words. everything about that video is just so wrong... in so many ways. funny, though

I have seen kids younger than this that mouth off like crazy in public to their parents and anyone around. There is very little respect these days it seems for parents just like common courtesy is on the verge of death.

STFU up kid and get your chocolate milk when your done playing.

zoraking
11-02-2005, 10:53 PM
I have seen kids younger than this that mouth off like crazy in public to their parents and anyone around. There is very little respect these days it seems for parents just like common courtesy is on the verge of death.

I had to walk home from school one day and this kid, probably about in the third grade was shouting obscenities at me. I was ignoring him because he's just another underqualified member of society. He was walking ahead of me and was shout at me about 15~25 ft away. He wasn't watching where he was going, walked out into the highway and almost got hit by a car. The driver was pissed. Good Times, Good Times.