PDA

View Full Version : Two problems

fire dragon
10-30-2005, 09:48 AM
I have two problems.

1.Why subscreen doesn't show play time?I checked that rule.
2.I make wide island game that countains 16 islands,13 towns,8 dungeons,lots of caves and mini dungeons.So I need many charts.Do anyone know easy way make charts?I know that I can draw them on tile edit screen,but it would be hard.

Thanks!

cachitin
10-30-2005, 01:59 PM
1. Are you sure that the captions or the time isn't the same color as the backround? If they are, go to Quest--> graphics-->misc. colors. set caption to another color or click on page 3 and change the subscreen backround.

2. I am very sorry that I can't help you with this question. I apologize.

DeFray
10-30-2005, 04:10 PM
I think you could try the Mapmaker program to help with your charts. Go to Downloads section here at ZeldaClassic.com at the top of this page and search for the Mapmaker program by fatcatfan. It's for version 1.92, but it should still work for your quest. I've never tried the mapmaker myself, so I don't know how much it can do, but I think it should be able to help you. Good luck! :D

koopa
10-31-2005, 12:08 PM
you can select etc->view map in zquest and move around, zoom in/out. Press Z to ake a screenshot. Copy that into paint or something and save a bitmap. Got into the tile editor and select Grab, File. Open your bitmap and select the "tiles". You have to experiment to get positioning right. Also you might have to adjust the palette but it's still easier than re-drawing from scratch.

fire dragon
10-31-2005, 02:58 PM
1.That won't work Cachiting.I changed color many times but I can't see it.If this help anything but I use Mr.Z's Pure Tileset Updated extreme tileset.

2.How I can zoom the map!?