PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: ideas please

likesallusions
10-29-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm planning on starting a quest titled: Dragon Wars: Lost Prince of Lendai, and I need some help with ideas. So far I've got that the kingdom of Lendai of the north has lost the war against the dragons and the youngest prince has disappeared. Before I forget, there are magic people(rare) and normal people. Magics usually are bad people or of royal blood. Several years later, the king is dead(the royal family wasn't killed, just under seige) the queen escaped but has also disappeared, and the eldest prince is left to fend for himself. This could be pretty long :mad: blasted! Well, the prince finally escapes but gets bitten by a dragon(they're venomous) and is dying. A small family picks him up and nurses him to health but he's now cursed and can't use magic, bummer. Now the dragons are hunting the prince down while the prince heads south for help from other kingdoms. The family of a husband veteran from the previous war, wife that is very skilled in the healing arts, and expert archer 17 year old adopted son(important) decide to follow him :shrug: . I pretty much need help with the majority of the rest of the story, though I do have little bits already decided on, not much, but I'm sure I can fit ideas in there that I like. Also just a bit of fun info, this is based on a comic I'm working on, but they reflect eachother so that means I don't really have a story yet. One last thing, I'm using version 192b183.

Sir_Johnamus
10-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Welcome to AG. This is a good idea, I can't wait for it. I will write some or all of the music. If you need stuff, come to me.
As for the quest, these might help:
1. newfirst or pure tileset,
2. an intro cutscene,
3. custom bosses,
4. or hand-drawn tiles.
Enjoy your stay here!

likesallusions
11-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Thank you. Please, more help...

day 5
Hello? Anyone?!

Blues Singer
02-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Some one ahould put in what I would call "The Field of Fives". Which obviously would be a field of 5point gems to gather.