PDA

View Full Version : More Nobility From The Religion Of Peace

Starkist
10-29-2005, 01:28 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,173913,00.html

Unidentified assailants attacked a group of high school girls on Saturday in Indonesia's tense province of Central Sulawesi, beheading three and seriously wounding a fourth, police said.

The students from a private Christian high school were ambushed while walking through a cocoa plantation in Poso Kota subdistrict on their way to class, police Maj. Riky Naldo said. The rural area is close to the provincial capital of Poso, about 1,000 miles northeast of the Indonesian capital Jakarta.

This is happening in Indonesia, while the world hates on America for allegedly mistreating a book. Sick.

mikeron
10-29-2005, 02:09 PM
That was totally not on the itinerary. I do hope the principal sends out a letter of apology for the mixup.

Goat
10-29-2005, 02:14 PM
That was totally not on the itinerary. I do hope the principal sends out a letter of apology for the mixup.

LOL, I laughed so hard when i read this that I spit my skoal all over my desk. Fucking christians anyways, that is so what they get for not conforming to what everyone else is Indonesia, which I believe is mostly islam, correct me if Im mistaken (I will so ban you if you do)

AlexMax
10-29-2005, 02:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,173913,00.html
This is happening in Indonesia, while the world hates on America for allegedly mistreating a book. Sick.

You're posting here while kids are DYING IN SOUTH AFRICA! Aren't you going to care about that?

Daarkseid
10-29-2005, 02:22 PM
LOL, I laughed so hard when i read this that I spit my skoal all over my desk. Fucking christians anyways, that is so what they get for not conforming to what everyone else is Indonesia, which I believe is mostly islam, correct me if Im mistaken (I will so ban you if you do)

Yeah, those girls had it coming.

Saffith
10-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Meanwhile, Christian extremists like Pat Robertson and his followers are merely praying for God to kill people, or suggesting that the government do it. God helps those who help themselves, right? I would assume that goes for murder, as well.

Goat
10-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Ya, and everyone forgets about those zoroastrian extremists too! OMG!! I just remembered this story I heard on teh radio a few weeks ago about a huge gang fight between buddhist monks, liek one pushed one so he went and got his buddies and they beat the hell out of each other, i lost it when i hear dthat

AlexMax
10-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Ya, and everyone forgets about those zoroastrian extremists too! OMG!! I just remembered this story I heard on teh radio a few weeks ago about a huge gang fight between buddhist monks, liek one pushed one so he went and got his buddies and they beat the hell out of each other, i lost it when i hear dthat

Goat, I fucking love you.

mikeron
10-29-2005, 02:33 PM
ThisThreadIsUselessWithoutPics

EDIT:
http://www.odufaigh.org/img/indonesia.jpg

Despite my virtues, I'm cetain they're reserving a special spot for me in Hell.

Goat
10-29-2005, 03:53 PM
LOL, I made pictures too, for everything that i discussed. I am also going to hell

http://goat.armageddongames.net/1.JPG
http://goat.armageddongames.net/2.JPG
http://goat.armageddongames.net/3.JPG

Glitch
10-29-2005, 04:50 PM
http://goat.armageddongames.net/1.JPG

Totally beating off to that picture tonight.

zoraking
10-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Goat, I like how you couldn't fit plantation and just spelled Pla7d/~/|-;.

I always worry about being decapitated when wondering through coca plantations too.

Rijuhn
10-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Hey Starkist, this is exactly why I don't even really post here anymore. Not a single person on this thread (aside from you) seems to care that three girls are dead and one is still critically wounded. The remaining girl will have to live with the experience of having three friends of hers killed before her eyes. There is too much immaturity and callousness here and this is proof of it.

Daarkseid
10-29-2005, 06:34 PM
Starkist only brought it up because of the political ramifications, and not because of how horrible it is.

This is why I chose to be such a prick about it.

Beldaran
10-29-2005, 06:41 PM
Yes he brought it up because of the political ramifications, which are perfectly valid. The left wants to portray this country as the greedy aggressors in the idealogical conflict between the (semi) free west and the oppressive islamo-facists. The rest of us want to show this country to be the freedom loving, life promoting force for good that we aspire to make it.

If you are on the left, events like this betray the depravity of the culture you are defending. The fact that events like this don't totally galvanize the nation into support for the war in Iraq and other ventures proves that the left has poisoned our culture with its anti-freedom agenda.

Goat
10-29-2005, 07:11 PM
....There is too much immaturity and callousness here and this is proof of it.

Whoa, dude, clean teh sand out of your vagina. Shit happens, and 3 girls were killed, it sucks, its sad, shit happens. Im not going t go on a complete crying spree just because something bad happened. There is alot of saddness in this world, but there is so much more to laugh about, even the bad things. If your religion is teh right religion, those christian girls are happy in a much better place. So basically, shut teh fuck up, stop pretending youre better than anyone else because you are offended by somethign we did, i dont fucking care, have a wonderful day

AlexMax
10-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Hey Starkist, this is exactly why I don't even really post here anymore. Not a single person on this thread (aside from you) seems to care that three girls are dead and one is still critically wounded. The remaining girl will have to live with the experience of having three friends of hers killed before her eyes. There is too much immaturity and callousness here and this is proof of it.

Nobody gives a shit why you don't post here anymore.

And as Daarkseid said, Starkist only posted it for a emotional kick in the nads. I bet you'd be the kind of person who cries at MADD meetings too.

Goat
10-30-2005, 11:46 AM
MADD meetings are usually a great place to pic up women

Glitch
10-30-2005, 05:03 PM

I could care less if you post here. And saying stuff like that is exactly why. ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET.

Goat
10-30-2005, 06:10 PM
I miss your postings here Rijuhn. Come back baby, dont leave me like this. I love you in such a gay way its terrifying.

Toolie
10-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Yes he brought it up because of the political ramifications, which are perfectly valid. The left wants to portray this country as the greedy aggressors in the idealogical conflict between the (semi) free west and the oppressive islamo-facists. The rest of us want to show this country to be the freedom loving, life promoting force for good that we aspire to make it.

If you are on the left, events like this betray the depravity of the culture you are defending. The fact that events like this don't totally galvanize the nation into support for the war in Iraq and other ventures proves that the left has poisoned our culture with its anti-freedom agenda.

Are you teh serious? Islamo-fascism? Poisoning of "our culture"? I don't wanna look like a moron for picking on you in case you're mocking the far-right... so.. are you teh serious?

Beldaran
10-30-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm completely serious. I view the hardline wing of the islamic religion as an infestation of humanity to be exterminated by the superior free world.

mikeron
10-30-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm completely serious. I view the hardline wing of the islamic religion as an infestation of humanity to be exterminated by the superior free world.Indeed. I have incorporated the term islamofascism into my standard vernacular.