PDA

View Full Version : I hate college girls

Goat
10-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Me and my buddies were at miami university last night, my buddy jen knew some people who went there, invited us all along, seems liek itll be a good time Everyone was getting on my nerves so bad, just people i hate, listening to music i hate, and i wanted to stab them all, dcouldnt even get drunk cause the mood was totally killed. There was this chick, Steffani, she was pretty cute, and she was cool when seh was sober that went with us last night, well throughout the night she just kept gettiung drunker and so annoying and just would not get off my shit, at the end of the night she tries to get me to come over to her dorm, i said nah, youre drunk, just go home, get some sleep. She kept persisting and its really starting to bug the shit out of me, i ended up yelling at her to drop it, and shes liek what are you gay, and im liek what are you retarded, i just met you 6 hours ago, and for all i know you have 2 kids and herpees, and for all you know im a date rapist and im going to kill you, i think she got it after that. Now I drink alot, and 9 times out of 10 I dont stop till I pass out or throw up, and I have never considered taking someone home that I had just met or didnt know at all. So I just dont get it, and shit liek this just annoys me.

zoraking
10-29-2005, 01:25 PM
You should feel good about being the responsible... um... party animal. Don't let it get to you, you don't know her that much so she can be easily left out of your life. Let some other guy get her pregnant and get all her diseases.

Was this Miami, FL or Miami, OH? Just curious.

Starkist
10-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Goat is from Ohio...

MacWeirdo42
10-29-2005, 01:40 PM
I've sorta noticed something similar at my school... Everyone's all about one-night stands, hook-ups, etc., but start talking about an actual relationship, and it's like whoa, watch out. I mean, heaven forbid anyone have any actual feelings, or anything like that. Society in general seems to be going in that direction lately, or at least to me it does... It's very odd, in my opinion, and I don't think any good can come from it.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm as big a fan of sex as the next guy, I just prefer it had some meaning or something.

Goat
10-29-2005, 02:08 PM
My buddies give me shit but in turn understand and respect my views on sex. Sex is teh number one cause of children in all of ohio, and thats not something I need right now. Theres protection out there like rubbers and the pill that can help prevent pregnancy, but the only way I can make sure 100% that I do not become a parent at a time where I can neither afford it nor maturely and responsibly raise the child. Im not putting down or judging anybody that already has a child, shit happens, and most of teh people I know that have kids are taking care of their business and i repect them all greatly for undertaking such a huge responsibility, especially those doing it on their own. Just my thoughts.

moocow
10-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Sex is teh number one cause of children in all of ohio, and thats not something I need right now.

Everytime you say this, I lol. :p

Goat
10-30-2005, 11:49 AM
You shouldnt laugh, Its a very serious disease :)

Rainman
10-30-2005, 12:38 PM
I did the responsible thing Goat. That's probably why you disagreed with them. Most college student are actively trying to be irresponsible because they have newly acquired freedoms. They think acting on those freedoms is going to make them feel more mature.

I respect your view on sex... but, oh man, do I want to get laid. How about you and me?

Dechipher
10-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Sex is teh number one cause of children in all of ohio, and thats not something I need right now.

Everytime you say this, I lol. :p

I was just about to ask what the number two cause was....

Master Ghaleon
10-30-2005, 01:19 PM
Girls turn to whores once they enter college about 90 percent of the time. The colleges around here Hood College and Frostburg is known that almost all the girls have slept with just about everyone in the state. Now there is nothing wrong with drinking, but then sleeping with someone you had no clue existed that night isnt to bright. AIDS, STD'S all that fun stuff isnt worth it.

Goat
10-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Decipher, teh number 2 cause is cereal box prizes, 1/5 of teh time theres a baby in your box of fruit loops.

Rainman, I will drop the pants for j00 anytime, best partm no babies can result :)

MG, I know many college girls who arent bad, I attend a much smaller school and dont find this stereotype to be true with all college girls, but it definently seems to happen alot more in bigger ones. Ive been on my own since I was 18, and I did my stupid shit too, dont get me wrong.