PDA

View Full Version : Apple Ipod 5G Video

Drunken Tiger
10-28-2005, 09:21 PM
Ive just got a new Ipod from my girlfriend and i was wondering if you guys have any tips..

Do any of you people own one of the new Ipods?? Im beyond happy, cant wait for it to ship.. should be here Monday or latest Wednesday!

And before you guys go crazy, im not expecting it to be a movie player, i just like it because it looks pretty and its so much thinner than the old ones..

I think im falling in love with Apple... :love:

Bad thing is that its distracting me from my exam preparation.. Which i should be doing now..

Cloral
10-29-2005, 12:13 AM
iPods are nice. I got a mini last year as a graduation gift, and I've taken to work almost every day. I'm not an Apple person in general, but that is one piece of hardware I've been very happy with. My only complaint would be the battery life, but I've heard that the new ones are much better in that regard. My friend just got a nano, and I could not believe how thin that thing was. It made my mini feel like a bohemeth. I'd give tips, but really, what advice is there to give with an MP3 player? Put your music on it, plug in the headphones, and enjoy.