PDA

View Full Version : Make the internet look like your computer

Beldaran
10-28-2005, 12:48 PM
I use a customized darker color scheme on my computer because I hate the glare, but it always cheesed me off that the internet was bright as ever, no matter what. So I finally got off my ass and poked around through internet options until I got the internet looking the way I want. It looks more plain text now with no brightness and annoying stuff. It's neat.

I made a tutorial (http://www.forrestkyle.com/colors) in case anyone wants to achieve the same affect but doesn't know how.

cachitin
10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
thanks for your knowledge

curly_is_king:)
11-09-2005, 11:23 PM
my auto-cad teacher, mr. moss, says that a dark computer screen is better for your eyes. but he says a lot of things he doesn't mean.

Lutraphobiac
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
my auto-cad teacher, mr. moss, says that a dark computer screen is better for your eyes. but he says a lot of things he doesn't mean.

When a pixel is black it means that it is not firing photons into your eyes. The less photos firing into your eyes the better I guess..

I knew most of the things you describe in the tutorial. Just have never gotten the ambition to put it all together. I like the "computerey" look of it. Though pictures that have a white backgroud like google logo don't really look great...

Drunken Tiger
11-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Looks cool Beldaran, but it just doesnt feel right to me.. Im just too used how the internet is now.. :p

Vivionsho
11-10-2005, 01:07 PM
When a pixel is black it means that it is not firing photons into your eyes. The less photos firing into your eyes the better I guess..

I knew most of the things you describe in the tutorial. Just have never gotten the ambition to put it all together. I like the "computerey" look of it. Though pictures that have a white backgroud like google logo don't really look great...
I Like photons :shocking: I kinda like the internet like it is, but a darker screen would seem alot better for your eyes, but thanks for the info. :)