PDA

View Full Version : I made up a band

Beldaran
10-27-2005, 09:50 PM
I took a long break from music because my former band (and the accompanying circus of commercial bullshit) completely burned me out. So I literally didn't do anything for two months except program and read books.

But I recently started getting back into the act again. So I made up a band in which I would just write and record whatever random music I felt like. No genre, no pressure, no marketing. Just whatever the fuck.

So download the MP3's and hopefully enjoy. :)

AreoSonic (http://www.areosonic.com)

Gerudo
10-27-2005, 11:24 PM
aw sweet, you are making music again! i loved your older stuff (like Guitarman or whatever it was).

edit:
dear god please take the pink background off that page... *puts on sunglasses and alt-tabs back over*

SixTen
10-27-2005, 11:38 PM
I only just started listening to Hellfire, and words do not describe it. You are perhaps less a guitar man than a guitar god!

Beldaran
10-28-2005, 12:09 AM
rgr on the shitty background. It was funny when I first did it but you're right it's horrible.

Thanks SixTen. :)

DarkPanther
10-28-2005, 01:10 PM
Props.

Except for the Sock Anthem. That piece of shit "song" made me furious. I don't even like it as a novelty. But socks don't like me much either. Can't seem to keep a pair.

Don't mind saying I really enjoyed those other songs though. Keep it up.

Darth Marsden
10-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Dude, you totally need to let someone redo your site. It makes you look like a total n00b, and I KNOW you're not one.

There's only one thing I can say about the songs, and it's going to make me do something I very rarely do - swear.

YOU FUCKING ROCK.

SixTen
10-28-2005, 04:06 PM
I think your site is fine so long as you keep it up with some kickass verbal schoolage to let everyone know you don't need a fancy site to have good content. Maddox is much the same, his site isnt that hot, but is full of awesome stuff.

Beldaran
10-28-2005, 04:13 PM
I think your site is fine so long as you keep it up with some kickass verbal schoolage to let everyone know you don't need a fancy site to have good content. Maddox is much the same, his site isnt that hot, but is full of awesome stuff.

Exactly! I used to have a link to Maddox's site in the "About" section. I love simple, clean websites that are extremely easy to read and figure out how to use.

If I spent a little time I could program a nice modern site, but I just really don't care. I like good solid HTML.

gdorf
10-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Hellfire reminds me a little of Avenge Sevenfold's new stuff, but these are all really impressive. Check your pm's when you get a chance.

Beldaran
10-28-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't have any new PM's dude.

SixTen
10-29-2005, 12:23 AM
Don't mean to steal your thunder or anything, but if you like the Sock Nation Anthem, then you might like this. If I be derailing thy thread like a bitch Beldaran then you are right to put me in my place in a madcore awesome way.

Anyway, the song: "Dance to the Music of the Orbs"
http://www.llamagames.com/bumblepuppie/newsongs/musicoftheorbs.mp3

Goat
10-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Pretty good, I could definently hear Tom Aray doing vocals over hellfire. Hellfire just reminded me alot of 80's thrash metal.