PDA

View Full Version : eggnog

zelda777
10-27-2005, 12:18 PM
how many people like eggnog at christmas stores sell it around christmas time.

DarkPanther
10-27-2005, 12:21 PM
When that thought was still in your head, how many sentences was it?

ShadowTiger
10-27-2005, 12:22 PM
... lol DP. I was tempted to ask the same thing.

Whatever. I'll bite. ... It's unfortunate how popular it is. It's immensely fattening. It's great for a little treat, or a post-snowshoveling break, but it's still a bit guilt-ridden. Simply too fattening to enjoy as it was meant to.

Oh, but they have some ice creams flavored to taste like Eggnog, and some varieties even have half the calories of the real stuff. Definitely look for it. It goes pretty fast in stores. ;) Hell, some stores might even have some now, if you look hard enough.

EDIT: *Upon reading the post below*

Oh, but they have some ice creams flavored to taste like Eggnog, and some varieties even have half the calories of the real stuff.

There is ice cream that tastes like eggnogI am now thoroughly convinced that zelda777 is either a spammer or a poorly constructed robot. ... Hopefully it was just the omittance of a question mark...

zelda777
10-27-2005, 12:23 PM
There is ice cream that tastes like eggnog

Prrkitty
10-27-2005, 12:29 PM
OHHH! Maybe the Stone Cold ice cream store will have an eggnog flavor ... around Christmas. HMMM!! I can hope :)

ShadowTiger
10-27-2005, 12:32 PM
OHHH! Maybe the Stone Cold ice cream store will have an eggnog flavor ... around Christmas. HMMM!! I can hope :)
Look for the Turkey Hill Brand. Though there's a moderate chance that Edy's may have it too. :)

And slightly off-topic, but look for Turkey Hill's Party Ice Cream. It's creamy premium vanilla with pieces of real cake in it. Oh, god, that's good ice cream. :drool: It's perfect for *gasp* parties. :p

zelda777
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
cool that sounds good ice cream with cake what kind of cake

Aegix Drakan
10-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Did somebody say EGGNOG?!?

I love that stuff. my family stocks up on it during the christmas season. Fattening? not a problem, I'm too thin anyway :D . good stuff!

cheers!

Daarkseid
10-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Eggnog is disgusting. Although I've yet to try the real stuff that has liquor in it.

Beldaran
10-27-2005, 02:12 PM
I drink Soy Eggnog every christmas. Low fat, protein christmasy goodness! :)

Fortis Nova
10-27-2005, 02:27 PM
I've tried it on several occasions. Never did like it, although the rest of my family does.

Machiavelli
10-27-2005, 05:25 PM
I can't stand eggnog. I tried it once and almost vomited. Around the holidays, my mom makes this drink from Trinidad. Its called Punch Of Cream. It's made with eggs, condense milk, evaporated milk, rum, and a few other things for flavour. I love that stuff.

Masamune
10-27-2005, 05:30 PM
I don't really like teh nog. Not one bit.

On another note.... Are you drunk/high or something?

Master Ghaleon
10-27-2005, 05:37 PM
I used to drink that crap when I was a little kid, but I cant stand it now. I rather drink hot chocolate around christmas time.