PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for snow!

Archibaldo
10-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Well, last night it started to snow. I didn't think it would last though, but I wake up this morning and there's a decent amount of snow on the ground. Well, I figured that this won't change the day much. So I get to my bus stop and wait there for half an hour and the bus never shows up. So the other kids and my self figure that the bus isn't coming. I thought that when my brother and I showed up back at home my mom would want to drive us. But just our luck, it turns out she has to take the car to the garage today which means... NO SCHOOL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!11111oneone

Point is, I heart snow <3

Verman
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

DAMN YOU DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

I hate snow... hate it...and its gonna start anytime here too....

fuck :( i hate you for reminding me.

Aegix Drakan
10-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Where exactly in Canada do you live?

all we have here in quebec in rain, rain, RAIN!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's been raining three days straight!!! argh!

I like snow too.

Proud to be CANADIAN! YEAH! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :highfive:

Beldaran
10-26-2005, 12:52 PM
[looks outside]

Hmmmm, blue skies (not a single cloud), warm and beautiful. Oh yeah, I live in Texas! :)

Texas pwns all.

biggiy05
10-26-2005, 02:14 PM
[looks outside]

Hmmmm, blue skies (not a single cloud), warm and beautiful. Oh yeah, I live in Texas! :)

Texas pwns all.

I hate you right now.

It finally stopped raining over here but now the wind is picking up so it makes it that much colder. I went to do my 2 mile run this morning and stepped outside froze for a minute then ran back in and put on a hoodie. I come back and I am not even sweating but freezing, I thought my balls froze.

Samson007
10-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Im not a big fan of the snow myself. It makes golf and tennis rather difficult. But being a Wisconsin man I dont have much choice, every winter its freezing cold for several months.

The no school once and a while is nice, but the district is so tough here, we never get off of school for snow.

Fortis Nova
10-26-2005, 07:12 PM
I'd like some snow this winter, but basicially only because of its rareity. It's a novelty here in Arizona.

Cloral
10-26-2005, 07:19 PM
It's an even bigger rarity (i.e. nonexistant) here on the coast. Though you can usually go up the mountains and find snow without going too far.

Rainman
10-26-2005, 07:24 PM
The weather has been horrible here in Pittsburgh. Gray skies, near constant rain, and it getting cold. I fucking hate cold weather.

zoraking
10-26-2005, 07:24 PM
I hate you right now.

It finally stopped raining over here but now the wind is picking up so it makes it that much colder. I went to do my 2 mile run this morning and stepped outside froze for a minute then ran back in and put on a hoodie. I come back and I am not even sweating but freezing, I thought my balls froze.

This is why I hate Ohio. It is so damn hot and humid in the summer until the last minute and BAM! It's so cold!

Machiavelli
10-26-2005, 07:29 PM
I hate snow. I hate the cold. I was born in the Caribbean and I doubt I can ever like snow. To me, it should only show up on Christmas day, then go away.

It's cold and rainy here. The rainy wind tore my umberella apart yesterday. I had to buy a new one on the way home. It's reallllly cold too. I'm gonna have to bring out the snorkle early this year...

Archibaldo
10-27-2005, 08:56 AM
Where exactly in Canada do you live?

all we have here in quebec in rain, rain, RAIN!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's been raining three days straight!!! argh!

I like snow too.

Proud to be CANADIAN! YEAH! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :highfive:

I live in Quebec too. I actually live in the eastern townships.

Aegix Drakan
10-27-2005, 10:58 AM
:odd:

YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT?
WE LIVE THAT CLOSE?

snow in the Eastern townships? I live in Montreal, and we only had rain!

Great to see a fellow canadian on the boards! :highfive: