PDA

View Full Version : And now, something completely disgusting

Beldaran
10-25-2005, 11:12 PM
this is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen:

The Turd Twister (http://www.turdtwister.com/?ref=19&sid=100)

Also, I read this extremely gross bit of medical information on the page that referred me to this:

There are some parasites, such as pinworms, who depend on people eating their own poop to keep the population up. Pinworms are small nematodes that live in the colon. The females emerge from the anus at night to lay their eggs. Their activity makes the anal area itch. The person scratches the itch (often doing so in his sleep), procuring a small amount of fecal matter and eggs under his fingernails, and then puts his fingers in his mouth. Once the eggs are consumed, the person is infected with a new generation of pinworms.
I have read that almost everyone has pinworms. Luckily, pinworms don't do much harm. You only notice them if you have a lot of pinworms! If you want to find out if you do indeed have them, get someone to gently touch around your anal area with Scotch tape while you are sleeping. The worms will stick to the tape and you'll be able to see them.

I feel like I can never go to sleep again. :odd:

If you're wondering why I found that page, it is on the personal site of a grad student in new york whose site I bounced into while googling for some computer stuff.

*b*
10-26-2005, 12:00 AM
I think I'm going to go eat a whole bunch of fiber, then shower for the next three days...

Daarkseid
10-26-2005, 12:29 AM
I think I'm going to go eat a whole bunch of fiber, then shower for the next three days...

Reading the topic, I think that I shall do the same.

MacWeirdo42
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Oh... My... God... I knew I shouldn't have clicked here. My only question is, what kind of God would allow such creatures to exist? We've been forsaken, I tell you, forsaken! You know what... Screw that scotch tape crap, honestly, if I've got 'em, I don't wanna know. Jesus, I just don't even wanna know about this stuff.

Samson007
10-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Holy shit I had not read that. Now every time I scratch my ass ill be worried im just contributing to the population of worms in my anus. I am not happy. :(

Rainman
10-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Meh, I hate the idea of being infested by worms as much as the next person, but if pretty much everyone's got it I don't see the point in worrying.

ShadowTiger
10-26-2005, 11:19 PM
Oh... My... God... I knew I shouldn't have clicked here. My only question is, what kind of God would allow such creatures to exist? We've been forsaken, I tell you, forsaken! You know what... Screw that scotch tape crap, honestly, if I've got 'em, I don't wanna know. Jesus, I just don't even wanna know about this stuff.Just one of many possible killswitches God has all set up for us. Worms, deptharia, AIDS, spiders, accidentally sleeping on a limb wrong, ... ...

Yet more motivation to wash your hands...