PDA

View Full Version : SoW: Level 1 completed

Cole
10-25-2005, 08:55 PM
Okay, the game has been started, I have started designing the full quest and the first level has already been created and completed, even the complete path to level 2, for really in dept first hand impressions on what this game is truely about, please email me at [email protected] and you shall recieve your own copy ASAP.

ms_zelda_lady
10-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Sent you an email. Love to see what you've done so far.

ms_zelda_lady

DarkFlameWolf
10-26-2005, 11:41 AM
either have a story, screenshots or a website where we can view what you have done. Just posting that you have a quest in the making with no info on it and having people email you for more info does not constitute as a valid quest-unveiling post. Please have some sort of info by the end of tomorrow or this is getting locked.

Cole
10-26-2005, 12:17 PM
My dear old friend. =p that topic has already been posted awhile ago. lol everything about this quest has been defined in that topic, you can lock this topic or not, it means very little to me, SoW's existance is well aware, I don't need to explain myself again. This topic is really just announcing a short playable demo, and the announcement has been made. =p

Sorry if I sound arrogant, I really don't mean to. =p In fact, I highly request you lock this topic for me, I'm going to find my first topic and make the announcement there, if I can't find it, it's no big deal, it's only one level.