PDA

View Full Version : Sued for not giving orgasms

mitchbuck
10-25-2005, 09:32 AM
A Brazilian woman is suing her partner for not giving her orgasms.

According to Terra Noticias Populares reports the unnamed 31-year-old filled a complaint at Chacar Urbana Police station in Jundiai.

She complained that her 38-year-old partner reached an orgasm and then simply stopped the sexual intercourse.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1585040.html?menu=

:D

Rainman
10-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Unless she had a previously signed legally binding contract with the man to receive an orgasm, I fail to see where her case is.

moocow
10-25-2005, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=mitchbuck]She complained that her 38-year-old partner reached an orgasm and then simply stopped the sexual intercourse./QUOTE]

Sounds like something a man would do (at least, something the men I've been with, anyway). But I can't assume it was a man, as they don't say whether her partner was male or female.

I agree with Rainman on this one, she doesn't really have a case unless she somehow talked her partner into signing a contract saying s/he'd giver her an orgasm everytime they had intercourse. And for some reason, I don't think anyone in their right might would sign a contract like that. I mean, a female might if the male wanted it signed, but I think that'd the only way, lol.

zoraking
10-26-2005, 08:15 PM
EDIT: I am NOT going throught this again! You'll have to read my next post.

Dechipher
10-26-2005, 08:37 PM
I think it be funny to get a woman to almost climax and quit there everytime, even if you didn't get off.

Yeah, for about two seconds, until she slits your throat with her suddenlyrazorsharp fingernails.

You don't fuck around what that, man.

zoraking
10-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah, for about two seconds, until she slits your throat with her suddenlyrazorsharp fingernails.

You don't fuck around what that, man.

It was a joke, ya! That's a good way to be hated by the female community.

mikeron
10-26-2005, 08:53 PM

You don't fuck around what that, man.It's more like two days; she doesn't want you to see it coming.

Breaker
10-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Ananova is realiably fake news. GG though.

zoraking
10-27-2005, 07:18 AM
Maybe that explains the thread about that man with 372 bras. :rolleyes:

EDIT: This headline is true! They justmentioned it on Weekend at the DL