PDA

View Full Version : Radiological Fun (This topic has nothing to do with Radiology)

zoraking
10-22-2005, 04:28 PM
I was fiddling around with my radio communicator (walkie-talkie for those with no imagination) and I was scanning the channels and found possibly little eight-year-olds playing with their radio communicators. First I was spooking them out by pressing "CALL" once in a while or pressing "TALK" and blowing into the microphone. After numerous "Hello?" 's and "Who's there?" 's, I eventually began to encourage them to hail the o' great Satan and to watch Conan O'Brien weeknights at 12:35 a.m. on NBC. They were spooked.

Have you ever done anything similar to this?

Archibaldo
10-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, a couple of summers ago my uncle bought my brother and I some radio communicators. I was channel surfing and I came across this girl who was supposedly at a nearby Inn. We talked for a bit and she left. :shrug:

Then there was this other when I was channel surfing and contacted the local ski mountain's ski patrol. What struck me as odd was the fact it was the middle of summer. What would the ski patrol be doing on the mountain in the middle of summer, also the mountain was closed because it was in the middle of a ownership transaction.

Some Kinda Hate
10-22-2005, 10:26 PM
I was staying with my brother and sister-in-law when their twins were born and we had baby monitors so we didnt have to sleep in the same room with babies, and one night the monitors picked up this phone conversation between our upstairs neighbor and his boyfriend, they were fighting about moving in with each other because he has cats and his boyfriend didnt like them or something.

It was odd, he had like three boyfriends anyway, and he was always hitting on my brother.

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
10-23-2005, 12:44 PM
The most similar thing I've ever done to that was have a troll account on GameFAQs named Eskimo Radiologist. Fun stuff.

zoraking
10-24-2005, 04:12 PM
I was staying with my brother and sister-in-law when their twins were born and we had baby monitors so we didnt have to sleep in the same room with babies, and one night the monitors picked up this phone conversation between our upstairs neighbor and his boyfriend, they were fighting about moving in with each other because he has cats and his boyfriend didnt like them or something.

It was odd, he had like three boyfriends anyway, and he was always hitting on my brother.

When those kids got off (the walkie-talkies I mean) I remembered hearing somewhere that you can listen to cordless phone conversations so I tried to put my phone on a channel my walkie-talkies would pick up but for some reason it wouldn't work. I heard about that phenomena when I heard about a guy that used a scanner to listen to phone-sex conversations not to get off (not the walkie-talkies if you know what I mean) but to take the peoples credit card numbers and commit fraud. Yikes.