PDA

View Full Version : ZQuest Doesn't Run Properly

Darth Wyndisis
10-21-2005, 04:37 PM
I am running the Windows version of ZQ on Windows, of course. For some reason there is no curser when I move the arrow onto the screen. If I click something or do anything within the window, it won't show that anything happens. It will, however, if I take another window of another progam and open it and minimize it over the ZQ window. Whats up?

cachitin
10-22-2005, 12:06 AM
Many things can happen in Zquest or ZC. Have you tried downloading another version to try. I never heard of this but you can keep using other versions to help. After that, I don't know what to do.

DeFray
10-22-2005, 01:54 PM
I've never heard of this happening, either. :odd: All I can think of to tell you is to try and use the keyboard hotkeys instead of the mouse. For instance, Alt+Tab to focus on ZQuest, and see if it makes a difference. You could also try redownloading the whole thing. Make sure you got all the necessary files. Hopefully something will work.

Zelda_Warrior
10-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Maybe the mouse icon is just flickering so badly you can't even see it. Because I have a bad mouse flickering problem but I can still see the mouse.

Darth Wyndisis
10-25-2005, 03:43 PM
I tried other (older) versions, and they do the same thing. Tried the hotkeys too, and they didn't work. I took it off my computer and redownloaded it several times, and still the same problem. It might be because my computer is the biggest PoS in the world. I am going through trouble trying to put in a new graphics card. The new one doesn't work and I think the old one is disabled. That, I am extremely pissed about.

The thing is, I only want the Zelda Quest program to make still screenshots, because I am an admin at TDC's Hyrule Adventures, a forum based RPG (http://desertcolossus.com/adventures). So yeah, all I need is the pictures. That brings me to my stupid question; is there any other program to better suit my needs? One that doesn't screw up (probably because of my damn computer)?

cachitin
10-25-2005, 10:57 PM
I don't know any other places and zelda classic is the only one. Sorry about this Darth Wyndisis