PDA

View Full Version : How do i move keys around?

Yuke blackhawk
10-21-2005, 12:44 AM
How do i move keys around?

Yuke blackhawk
10-21-2005, 12:53 AM
Also i got some tilesets at pureZC.com but i have no idea how to use them.

Cloral
10-21-2005, 01:00 AM
When you have something to add, please use the edit button instead of posting again.

To move keys, hit PageDown until you see a panel with several different colored icons. One will look like a rupee. Click it and then click in the room where you want the key to be.

When you say 'tilesets', what exactly do you mean? Are they .qst files, images (.bmp, .gif), or something else?

Yuke blackhawk
10-22-2005, 12:10 AM
Its a .zip file

Freedom
10-22-2005, 12:34 AM
You have to unzip it with a program like winzip, then if it's a .qst file you can open it in ZQuest and use it to build your quest.

Zelda_Warrior
10-22-2005, 03:05 PM
...And if it's a .zgp open up the quest you want to use it in in Zquest, then go to file>import>Zelda Graphics Pack and browse for the .zgp, hit ok then it'll replace ALL tiles and combos in that wuest to hte comnbos and tiles from the .zgp

If it's a .bmp, .gif, or any other image type just go into the quest you want to use the tiles in in ZC, then go into Quest>Graphics>Tiles, then gfo to a blank tile page, and select a tile. Go to 'grab' then browse for the .bmp, ,gif, or whatever it is, then hit okay, then select 'leech' then make sure its set to the defualt options. This will add the tiles into the tilepage!

Yuke blackhawk
10-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Thanks!:)