PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...I'm an idiot...Help me?

Stereoman
10-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey....Before I get to the idiotic crap this thread was created for, let me take some time to note that I'm new here, and not really aware of how things work around here...I just recently downloaded ZC (the newest version), so please don't throw rocks at me while spitting on my shoes due to my excessive shame.. :( . I'm merely a humble being of...well, humbleness...heh..anyway..yeaah..

I downloaded the quest "Majora's Mask Remake"....Anyone heard of it? Well, I'm in Stone Temple, and in the last room before you get to the boss. Now inorder to get to the boss room, you need a key. There's a door to the south which is, obvious to anyone who's played it, the only door available other than the entrance to the room. In this room to the south, there is this infernal creature (Of...Uhm...Infernalness?) that I'm assuming you've got to kill in order to proceed. The problem is, none of my weapons cause him any damage...Ugh...How utterly annyoing, you know? Anyway, I've tried everything to kill him, nothing works! Someone please help me with my dilemma!!

P.S.....
....Hi! :D

Zelda_Warrior
10-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Do you mean the patra? (If my memory servers me right. I've played that quest 2 tiems and completly beat it except the final boss becasue i'm jsut that lazy.)

Just slash at the things flying around it and theyll die, then go for the middle thing. If not, use the hammer on it, or bomb it, it might be a dodongo, or, ignore the enemy and try pushing blocks, or, you might even be going the wong way.

Stereoman
10-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Well, I've tried and I've tried, but my efforts to dispatch this thing are in vein...Maybe there's something I'm not getting? I dunno, I'll keep trying, but if anyone knows how to beat that thing, please post it!(You do know what I'm talking about, right? It looks invisible with a mask as a head...And it shoots fireballs)

:EDIT:

I killed the friggin' thing! Damned thing...argh...That was so aggravating! And to think, I went to the trouble of posting an entire thread about how to kill it when an arrow to the head got it. Whew that was annoying