PDA

View Full Version : SwanSong (some help)

DaveK
10-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Hallo. New to this...thing.

So I searched for custom quests sorted by rating, and the first ones I found were Freedoms.

HOLY! First I just want to say how astounded I am at the game design. It rivals or surpasses (no doubt with the help of hindsight) the original Zelda games. I am having a blast.

Anyway, I am stuck on level 7 with the spideys. I know they hate fire. I know I can spit fire at them with my wand thingy and sometimes they go away and I can walk over them.

I'm on the third room in the Tarantula temple. I can't get anywhere. The wazzup keeps spitting fire at me. (I call them wazzups, because they look like they're saying "WAZZUP!") Anyway the wazzup keeps spitting fire at me and I can't find find the trigger to get past the blocks into the next room. I have torched and magicked and bombed and boomeranged and arrowed.

I read an old post that talked about bombing in the first room to get over to the right. No dice. I even bought the really expensive bombs. (They don't really do anything do they?) So I'm really stuck on this one and I'm dying a lot and could use some help.

Look forward to playing the rest of Freedom's games. Fantastic job. I hope he has or finds a job that pays him for doing stuff like this and eats cookie crumbs off the ground he walks on.

vegeta1215
10-16-2005, 07:22 PM
I think this would be better answered in the ZC Quest Discussion forum. Moving.

DaveK
10-16-2005, 07:32 PM
I think this would be better answered in the ZC Quest Discussion forum. Moving.

damn noobs...

(thank you for moving it :D )

elise
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
from the start go one screen up and right till the end
on that screen you have to find your way up and to the right for a key
(look where the path appears when you burn the spiders , I think one is a bomb wall and the other a walkthrough wall ) get the key and come back to this screen
find your way down there is a chest with the mirror shield you can use that to get further where you were stuck :)
If this isn't right just ask again and I go and take a look to refresh my memorie :laughing:

DaveK
10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
from the start go one screen up and right till the end
on that screen you have to find your way up and to the right for a key
(look where the path appears when you burn the spiders , I think one is a bomb wall and the other a walkthrough wall ) get the key and come back to this screen
find your way down there is a chest with the mirror shield you can use that to get further where you were stuck :)
If this isn't right just ask again and I go and take a look to refresh my memorie :laughing:

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.