View Full Version : Zelda Classic and AGN

Rafnul
10-16-2005, 01:01 AM
To settle a dispute in #GNET I have constructed this poll.

Master Ghaleon
10-16-2005, 01:12 AM
I got SE and the beginning works of P7 on here, but not ZC

Rainman
10-16-2005, 01:20 AM
What the fuck is this dispute?

goKi
10-16-2005, 01:21 AM
Sounds like a pretty stupid dispute. Nope. Haven't had ZC installed for 2 years.

Rafnul
10-16-2005, 02:34 AM
Naturally it was petty. I claimed that less than one percent of AGN's normal members probably have ZeldaClassic currently installed. Statistical evidence was just too tempting to pass up.

AlexMax
10-16-2005, 02:41 AM
Not everyone at AGN uses General Discussion, you know. Perhaps you ought to post a duplicate poll in ZC with the option to view who voted to weed out dupes.

Unless we don't have that feature anymore, in which case I voted no because I probably haven't installed ZC since 1.84.

Gerudo
10-16-2005, 03:28 AM
great...

once again my place gets dragged into some stupid fucking mess it doesnt need to be. who fucking cares if anyone has ZC installed. my community doesnt concern itself with such petty bullshit. i'm sure quite a bit of the people that never touch GD have ZC installed. big fuckin deal.

keep your damn disputes inside the chatroom, not here at AGN...

GNET IS NOT AGN, AND VISA VERSA!

Starkist
10-16-2005, 03:32 AM
You seem to be in a rather foul mood, Gerudo. Angry at yourself for banning me? ;)

I had to vote no on the poll, only because I've recently reformatted/reinstalled and have not yet installed ZC.

Rafnul
10-16-2005, 03:39 AM
Somehow, I had no idea that the entirety of your community hinged on this one question that I have proposed. I can say, however that I am very pleased to have hit the nail on the head in such a clumsy and mannerless fashion.

Xenophobia is cool though. Long live everyone that lives inside of the tiny little box I have constructed for myself.

Gerudo
10-16-2005, 03:40 AM
Not quite, Starkist. I didn't fully appreciate the mud that was slung in my channel from you and Daarkseid, so I took care of it. I see that my actions were reciprocated when I casually tried to enter #AGN to see if anyone I knew was there.

It's all good though.

on-topic:
i think the last time i used ZC was... close to a month or 2 ago.

edit:
Rafnul, when you've been burned one too many times, the first emotions that come up are paranoia and suspicion, unfortunately.

Masamune
10-16-2005, 11:03 AM
If it was a discussion that went on in #gnet, it must be pretty fucking stupid. We should have thought about something else to about aside from Zelda Classic. I forgot that was off limits to us, and I'm sorry for sparking the conversation in the first place.

I was trying to get ZC run on linux a bit last night, not much luck though. And it was installed on my PC until I reformatted the other day.... >_>

Archibaldo
10-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Nah, I don't have ZC on my computer. I used to, but I never figured out how to make quest and stuff. :shrug:

Darth Marsden
10-16-2005, 12:15 PM
I have it on my Gaming computer, which isn't connected to the net (making it somewhat difficult to play Half-Life 2), and I haven't touched it in about 6 months. I briefly dabbled in it some time ago to see if a project was feasable, then made a mental note that the answer was 'Yes' before going back to working on my PoP mod. I'll tell you all about it when I hit the big 1,000 and give that big speach about how I came to the boards. Betcha can't wait, hmm? ;)

ShadowTiger
10-16-2005, 12:18 PM
... ... ... Holy freaking crap. Am I the first one to actually claim to have voted yes in this thread? :odd: I see 7 votes for yes, (after mine) and 11 for no.

I'm a ZC-holic. I draw tiles all the time, I'm making two active (five inactive) quests at the moment, constructing a ZC Tutorial Forum, ... ... I'm basically a ZC Whore.

BTW, Starkist, ... when the topic of "Old ZC Quests" comes up, Lost In Lalaria immediately comes to mind. ;) I still miss that quest. I loved Level 7. :p XD

*b*
10-16-2005, 12:55 PM
I think you all know my answer *points to sig*

Rafnul
10-16-2005, 01:50 PM
*shrugs* Looks like I stand corrected.

VEL
10-16-2005, 02:20 PM
I think I have something like three versions of ZC on this computer right now.

Cloral
10-16-2005, 05:20 PM
ZC is one of the main reasons people come to AGN, so you've gotta figure that a lot of people here have it installed.

Glitch
10-16-2005, 06:23 PM
what the fuck is ZC?

KJAZZ
10-17-2005, 01:05 AM
I have ZC installed, (2.10 and Beta 183) but I rarely use it nowadays.

DarkDragoonX
10-17-2005, 01:20 AM
I have versions of ZC from 1.84 on installed, because

A. I'm far too lazy to uninstall such a small game.

and

B. I still actively use ZC, and play most of the custom quests that are released.

vegeta1215
10-17-2005, 12:53 PM
When I first joined AGN, I only posted in the ZC sections of the forum. It's very possible there are some members like that today who may not even see this poll.

Me, I don't have ZC on my computer because I just reinstalled Linux (my hard drive failed last week) and I'm no longer a ZC Beta tester and therefore can't grab the Linux beta.