PDA

View Full Version : Beware the WoW-loving Xbox Fanboys

Warlock
10-15-2005, 05:56 PM
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=5104274&P=1

I was reading that topic and laughing my ass off. This guy is CONVINCED Blizzard is going to port World of WarCraft to Xbox 360. You just gotta read the thing, it's funny as hell. He has to be 12 or something. He has absolutely no understanding of basic marketing and concepts such as consumer demand. I mean, people are pointing out to the guy that only 2 million of the some 22 million Xbox users used Xbox Live and then compared *that* with the tiny fraction that would actually play this game. He just doesn't get that the game would not sell (especially when you consider the tremendous cost of porting it over).

I laughed when he got SO excited that Blizzard was hiring console positions because "it meant he was right". Gee, they couldn't possibly be hiring people for their newly acquired Swingin' Ape Studios that will be used to develop Blizzard console titles such as the currently-in-development StarCraft: Ghost!!

He also goes on at some length about how "Nintendo has finally seen the light and is going online so it must be popular" ignoring the fact that Nintendo online is going to be free and Nintendo will obviously have other ways to suppliment the cost of such a system. Console gamers will play free online. Console gamers will not pay a monthly fee (in general) to go online with perhaps 10 games out of 500. It's sad that he thinks this would be such a great idea when really all he wants is WoW on Xbox 360 so it can "crush the PS3".. soooo sad.

P.S. - Check out my reply there on the last page (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=5317098&tmp=1#post5317098) :D

mrz84
10-15-2005, 08:35 PM
I pity his poor soul...well, not really...good reading though :kawaii:

Warlock
10-15-2005, 09:24 PM
God and once again some f'ing retard posts spam in the WoW forums. He says it was all an act but I recognize a retarded 12 year old when I see one.

Archibaldo
10-15-2005, 09:24 PM
Lawl.

Stupid kid. He's almost as bad as, what was his name? Revfan9 or something? He's just a little console Nazi who can't figure out how to use a computer so he wants his favorite game on some thing a monkey could figure out how to work.

AlexMax
10-16-2005, 02:50 AM
I beleive that Blizzard mentioend that they have not ruled out the possibllity, but have made no plans at this time. Can't locate the source, though, so I might just be making all this shit up. :shrug:

However, WoW fanatics who are complete fucking idiots are not really news. :) But then again, I'm probably preaching to the choir, since you probably glanced through the Hunter forums when the 1.7 "nerfs" were announced.

Darth Marsden
10-16-2005, 04:22 AM
I'm reading the responses to your post. "You however, are an idiot." :shocking: You flame that 12 year old, and you flame him good!