PDA

View Full Version : Red Dawn: The New World

Thunderkitty
10-15-2005, 03:51 PM
My demo for the quest Red Dawn: The New World is coming extremely soon! It should be done by Sunday October 16. I cant wait until then!

zelda777
10-17-2005, 10:41 PM
What tileset will it use.

DarkFlameWolf
10-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Unless you are displaying information about the quest, details about what would be going into it, or even just screenshots should suffice, then this post will be regarded as spam and locked. Please have at least one of the three variables mentioned above by the end of tomorrow or this is getting locked. Just mentioning you have a quest means nothing without information to back it up.

Thunderkitty
10-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Alrite, you start off in a village. Geia Farms. The town 1540 years ago, was the hiding place for Ganon. The hero of time had defeated Ganon, or so it had seemed. Im not gonna tell more about the story, so you will have to wait. But it will use the Pure tileset. Here are some screenshots...

http://www.freewebs.com/thunderkitty/zelda999.bmp http://www.freewebs.com/thunderkitty/zelda998.bmp http://www.freewebs.com/thunderkitty/zelda997.bmp http://www.freewebs.com/thunderkitty/zelda996.bmp

Sorry about that DFW, I was at soccer all day, so I did not have time.

zelda777
10-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Those look cool Thunderkitty

Thunderkitty
10-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Thanks! I hope that it gets better soon, or I wont be able to release the demo! My computer has been messed up for 4 days, so it will be ready real soon, by the 23rd, or 24th.

Zelda_Warrior
10-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Another pure tileset quest..

But graphics don't matter too much, they arn't blobs so I can live with that, i'm just curious as to what the gameplay will be like.

Thunderkitty
10-21-2005, 03:42 PM
What? Are there too many Pure Tileset games out there? Hahaha, I dont think so...Well the game play is just pure brains and power. It kinda goes by the Link To The Past play, but it just looks different. Mainly, I hope to get the demo soon, maybe by Sunday, if I have time.

Thunderkitty
10-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Ok the demo is done! Some screens near Level 1 look kinda crappy, but I will fix em for the next demo. Here it is!--->www.freewebs.com/thunderkitty
Look in Red Dawn and there is the demo! Good Luck! Any comments about it, here is the place.

ms_zelda_lady
10-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Downloaded your demo. I can't find any money to buy bombs to get into the cave. Is there nothing else to do in the demo but walk around a couple of screens?

ms_zelda_lady

Thunderkitty
10-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Hahaha, you like many others have not looked behind the house near the fisherman, and the bar. There is a 50 rupee behind it! Dont worry about it, hard isnt it? Level 1 will be tough if finding the rupee was tough!

Thunderkitty
10-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Sorry for double posting, but are they any bugs, comments, or problems on Red Dawn? Please let me know.

annnot
10-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Is there just one level in this demo, that's all I could find.

Thunderkitty
10-24-2005, 11:02 PM
Yea, thats all that is there. At the exact moment I started this comment, I am finishing up the second palace, Ice Palace. It is freaking sweet! I will get some screenshots in the next day or 2. The next(last) demo will have the first 3 Levels, after that...Wait until December 24, 2005 for..."The End Of Destiny...The Chaos World..." Exactly as the title says, "The New World" Aha! Now its coming into place! Did anyone beat the first level yet? Find all of the...secrets?

Thunderkitty
10-29-2005, 11:02 PM
YAY! My last demo will be up on November 5 or November 10. Hopefully I can finish the second and third levels by then. They are really hard!

Updates---

Made 2 more places-
Plain Lands
Argenic Mountain

Plain Lands have the nighttime effect like Swansong, and LTT.
Argenic Mountain has the birds eye view, so you can see things below you, not just black, or green.

Made/Making 2nd and 3rd Palaces-
Need many items and hearts for the second palace, and after the third palace a cutscene will occur with... (Of course I am not gonna tell you, right?) Your gonna have to wait for it!

If you have suggestions on things in my quest, I will put you into my credits and I will put them in if they are good! :D

Phazite
10-30-2005, 01:21 PM
I finished the first dungeon. It is a good quest so far, but I found some places where Link could get stuck by going of the screen. Some examples are:
1. in the screen with the two houses and a guy feeding the cuccos you can go to the screen above it and then come down and get stuck.
2. On the screen you start on you can go up next to the trees and
go to the heart piece and then go down and on top of the tree.

There are a couple more places where that can happen too.

Thunderkitty
10-30-2005, 02:36 PM
I noticed that, and I thought no one would really do that! Thanks for that, I will fix it now.

Thunderkitty
11-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Sorry for doubling, but I fixed it. But I dont think the last demo will be out for a couple of weeks. PE is so fun, but it is so tiring. So sometimes I goto sleep after school. Dont worry though, if you would like to help, you will be put in the comments box when its done. Thanks!