PDA

View Full Version : Favorite F-Zero GX racer/driver

vegeta1215
10-12-2005, 04:42 PM
If you've played F-Zero GX, post your favorite racer and or driver! (If you haven't played F-Zero GX, read my signature!)

At the beginning of the game I used Caption Falcon in the Blue Falcon cause he seemed the most balanced of the characters, kind of like Mario in the Mario Kart series. Once I got to the the Expert difficulty, his sucky boost (C rating) just wouldn't cut it. So I started playing with custom cars. Upon the suggestion of Goki, I built this racer that let me boost past the competition for the rest of the game.

Bright Swallow Z:
Body: Funny Swallow (D rating, 490 kg)
Booster: Triple -Z (A rating, 660 kg)
Cockpit: Bright Spear (C rating, 330 kg)

total weight: 1480 kg (medium class)

I use Princia (AX racer) as my driver. Why do you ask? Well...cause she's hot, that's why :D
(http://www.smashboards.com/fzero/pilots/pilot36.php)

Speaking of F-Zero GX, I still have to beat four of the Story Mode chapters on very hard (chapters 1, 5, 8 and 9) to unlock the rest of the AX characters, and unfortunately you can only use Captain Falcon for those. :( I'm just going to have to keep practicing I guess.

goKi
10-12-2005, 06:25 PM
I started using Mighty Gazelle back in F-Zero X. The idea of a man reconstructed as a cyborg was much cooler until they started making him turn into a motorcycle.

Also, Vegeta stole my car.