View Full Version : Fed Gov Truck

Machiavelli
10-12-2005, 04:36 PM
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l
|The Government Truck | '|""";..,
|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ (@ )*****(@)
YOU"VE BEEN HIT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVT. TRUCK
If you've been hit, it means George W. Bush doesn't give a f*ck about you. If you get hit again, you must be black...

I got this pm today and laughed insanely hard :laughing: . And I know how much you guys love chain letters so I posetd it. Plus, there isn't much going on in GD anyway. Well, what do you think. Post your own as well. I like a good laugh.

Starkist
10-12-2005, 05:47 PM
That's stupid. If this were GB, I would say that you are stupid for posting it. However, since it's not GB, I won't say such a thing.

Glitch
10-12-2005, 06:14 PM
That's stupid. If this were GB, I would say that you are stupid for posting it. However, since it's not GB, I won't say such a thing.

Quoted for truth.

Seriously Mach, you have better taste than that :thumbsup:

Machiavelli
10-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Well, I was in the middle of global history homework. I though it was funny as hell when I opened it up :shrug:.

Axel
10-13-2005, 12:22 AM
I don't get it. Honestly, is it supposed to be a joke, or do you just laugh because someone out there is stupid enough to waste time typing this?
BTW, tunabreath, I'm quite certain I could never get away with saying something like that.

Tygore
10-13-2005, 03:53 AM
It's funny because George Bush doesn't care about Black People.

Condoleeza Rice has a REALLY nice tan. Seriously.

AlexMax
10-13-2005, 06:06 AM
This thread is too fucking stupid to keep open. Keep stupid garbage like this out of here, please, nobody is interested in your godawful ASCII rendition of a truck.