PDA

View Full Version : Sports plays

ONeilcool
10-10-2005, 11:58 PM
HAHA i just finished watching game 5 of the Angels vs yankees series(Angels won) and 2 yankees ran into eachother trying to catch a fly ball it was funny stuff and that play probably lost them the game. So I thought of a thread if you have and funny things that have happened while playing sports like this you can post it here. :cool:

Rainman
10-11-2005, 12:21 AM
I ran into a guy once in Soccer. Really hard. I think the other guy was more hurt and that didn't help me feel better. :(

I also spaced out once and blocked my own teammate in Basketball. He was an asshole anyway.

Master Ghaleon
10-11-2005, 01:21 AM
I got a couple plays to share and one of them my sister loves to tell people.

I was playing football one sunday and I was playing LB-Linebacker. So this WR-Wide Receiver does a slant pattern and when he caught the ball his shoulder was right in the middle of my chest. It knocked him backwards and with my right foot I planted it into the ground and rotated around and then my right hand was on his shoulder that originally was on my chest and slammed him down like he was a football breaking his arm.

This one my sis loves - Playing flag football at the sportsplex, it was 4th and Goal on the inch line. The team I was on was playing Defense as I was the DT-Defensive tackle on this play. The QB did a bootleg to the right as I was right in front of him. I got my body squared up to him so I was in better position to take away any angle. He goes straight for me and tries to jump over me. He did get over me but I grabbed his legs. It looked like Santa Claus carrying a bag. I then swung him back over my shoulders slamming his head onto the nice astro turf. He didnt play for the rest of the game.

The lesson to the story is dont come into my house, you will get rocked :evil:

Lutraphobiac
10-11-2005, 03:05 AM
I ran into a guy once in Soccer. Really hard. I think the other guy was more hurt and that didn't help me feel better. :(

I also spaced out once and blocked my own teammate in Basketball. He was an asshole anyway.

Well you were in Junior High anyways. Also that idiot for some reason though I blocked him as well.. No sense argueing with idiocy...

One time in a soccer game I, in a reflex action, grabed a ball being shot in goal and threw it out of bounds. Needless to say I got a red card. The good thing though was that they missed the field goal. :P